Rose life

Clay pro.

I was born in Mexico and we moved when I was five. The first person I met was a girl who seemed kind of shy. She came up to my family and smiled holding a cake. The girl said "Hi I'm Hannah I brought you and your family a cake." I smiled she was kind of cute she just stood there. I told her oh um thank you Hannah would you like to um. I couldn't say the words for her to come in so she just left. I quickly closed the door.

My parents were getting the house fixed up. I decided to go for a walk there I met a girl. She said "Hi I'm Rose want to play a game with me?" I nodded my head yes. Rose said "Ok so the game is to not get caught." I thought maybe she wants to play tag. We were going to start playing when a bunch of boys and girls came out laughing. The boy I believe they called him Damon. I heard the boy say that Damon grabbed Rose arm. He threw her on the ground and shouted worthless girl get home!

Rose got up I saw the tears go down her cheek. She ran off Damon and the others looked at me. I took a deep breathe and shouted you shouldn't treat her like that! A group of boys and girls surround me. Damon said "She's my sister I can do anything I want to her I have to put her in her place." I thought about this he told me when you have a sister you will understand. Damon and his friends left me there thinking.

Rose pro.

I ran home crying I made a friend and my brother scared him off. Shoot it's two o'clock I am so late. I opened the door and was grabbed I screamed no. Damon laughed and grabbed me upstairs I was scared. His friend Wendy opened the beer bottle.

I struggled this can't be happing again. My brothers friends held me down. Damon opened the beer bottle and walked to me. I felt like my heart stopped. A boy opened my mouth. My brother Damon poured the beer in my mouth. I started coughing a boy made me swallow it. Then they opened my jeans. Damon poured the beer in my private. Then they poured the beer all over me. I cried and screamed then they left.

I got up crying more I ran down stairs. I quickly took a bath then I got dressed. I knew I had to hurry if he smells me. Man ok calm down just run now. But I got caught a man came out. My father which I call him the wolf. The wolf that's his name he smelled my mouth and dropped me. The wolf started kicking me I hate my life. Finally he left I ran for the bus. But it was gone so I got on my bike.

I made it to school and ran inside. Then I felt something hard go in my skin. I screamed and fell on the ground. I looked up and saw Clay with them. He just stood there. My brother I'll come him the Dragon. He held a knife and then threw a bear at me. He shouted there you go baby sis take your bear go home. I got up and said "I can't go home I have school Dragon!"

I just realized what I said oh shoot. Then I ran for it and made it in class. The students stared at me I was so confused it was my first day. A lady I'm guessing in the teacher. She said "I sweetie your in the wrong school." I frowned a little boy came up to me. His name was Danny he told me follow me. I nodded and picked up my backpack. I followed Danny to the other school.

He sat down by me I smiled maybe Danny will be my friend. At recess I thought we were safe from the big kids. But I was wrong they can't cause trouble here. I looked over seeing Clay talk to my brother and his friends. They whispered something to him. Clay looked at me and frowned. He walked over to me and I smiled. Clay knelt down and said"Hey I'm having a party Rose you should come?"

I smiled I never been to a party before. I said"OK Clayie is it ok if I call you that you are my friend?" The way Clay looked I had a bad feeling about the party. He told me of course I like that nick name it's cool. I nodded and watched him leave. Danny said"So your going to Clays party me too I can't wait." I told him can't wait for what? He just smirked and kisses my cheek.

I blushed maybe Danny likes me as a friend. Danny and I started playing my favorite came. It's Princess I get taken and he's the prince. I laughed and then Danny came and saved me. Maybe my life isn't that bad I mean I have a friend. I saw Clay and went to his house. His parents came out and introduced themselves.

I liked them they were very nice to me. They showed me around their house. It was more nice looking then our house. Man I wish I lived here. Clay saw me and said"Hey Rosie the party will be tonight oh I forgot follow me. I nodded and followed Clayie we went in his room. He closed the door his room was cool. Star Wars on the wall and his bed this was cool.

I know he's in kindergarten and I'm in preschool. But he is my friend so it could be fun. Clayie handed me a paper but I can't read. He said "So it says wear your favorite super hero costume." I smiled I love super heroes but mostly Disney. I wonder why Danny never mentioned it. I took the paper and told him I love you Clayie. I ran in the forest happy about life.