Falling in love

Loren got ready for school doing her hair. Bryce went in her room and picked her up. She said "Bryce put me down your going to mess up my hair." He told her your just going to the pet store and I'm taking you. Loren said "Ok I'm sorry Bryce I love you bro let's go my hair is combed." Bryce walked Loren to the pet store. Loren ran inside looking for a pet. Jeff was also in there looking around. She was looking at puppies and bunny's. Jeff went up to her and smiled. He told her if you want a pet that's not so loud follow me. She got up following Jeff Bryce watched them. Jeff showed Loren the kittens. He handed her one Loren smiled and held the kitten. Bryce frowned and they paid for the kitten. Loren ran up to Jeff and kissed his cheek.

Bryce and Loren got inside the jeep she put on her seatbelt

Bryce and Loren got inside the jeep she put on her seatbelt. He smiled and said "Loren your not suppose to kiss a strangers cheek understand." She looked at him and told him ok. Bryce drove her home Loren put the kitten down. She ran back in the jeep then Loren arrived at school. Her friends were talking Loren said "Guys I just got a kitten she is so cute." Nicole told her yeah we heard and we also know you kissed a boys cheek. Loren nodded and explained that Bryce got mad. Nicole laughed and told her he's not a stranger Loren. The teacher came out and rang a little bell. All the kids went inside the classroom. Loren sat down at her desk by her friends. The teacher told them class we have a new student make him feel welcome. When Jeff walked inside Loren smiled and waved. The class looked at her and laughed. Jeff walked over and sat down near her.

Years went by and Jeff and Loren were hanging out more

Years went by and Jeff and Loren were hanging out more. Nicole and her friends moved a way and now Loren is in Elementary school. Bryce and his brother have been watching them.

Loren was excited today was their field trip to sea world. She got ready and Stephen said "So how are you sis ready to see the orcas?" Loren told him yeah I am but I'm going to walk today. Bryce came inside and told her no your not it's not safe let's go. She hugged Stephen and followed Bryce. Loren put Snow balls food on the ground she ran and ate it. Bryce unlocked his jeep Loren got inside. He started to drive she saw Jeff walking alone. Bryce let her out Loren ran inside the school. Jeff smiles holding his lunch box. The teacher told them class let's get on the bus. Everyone got on the bus Loren sat down alone. Jeff came up to her and said "Is this seat taken Loren?" She smiled and told him um no you can sit here. Jeff sits down Loren smiled. The bus ride was long Jeff and Loren were talking. Finally the bus stopped and the doors opened. Loren got out with Jeff by her side.The teacher told them stay with your partner.

The teacher told them stay with your partner

Loren held Jeff's hand and they followed their class

Loren held Jeff's hand and they followed their class. First they saw the seal show Loren laughed. They jumped in the water and rode Dolphins. Jeff laughed Loren smiled as the dolphin jumps in the air. Jeff said "Loren look this way fast hurry we're going to miss it." She was confused and looked at him smiling. The dolphin jumped up and he took the picture of Loren and the dolphin. Jeff and Loren followed the class the wind was blowing all the girls hair. They sat down and started eating lunch. Well everyone was still eating Jeff took Lorens hand. They ran off Loren said "Jeff wait slow down where are we going?" She laughed running with him wondering where their going. They arrived at the orca show no one was there. Loren followed Jeff down the stairs she frowns and looked around. Jeff told her ok come closer to the tank don't be scared. She told him I'm not scared Jeff I trust you.

Loren went closer and the orca came out and growled she screamed. Jeff told her it's ok you just scared it. Loren went closer again and the orca went up to her. Jeff smiled she said "Wow I never seen a orca so close before thanks Jeff this was amazing." Jeff leaned in and kissed her cheek she blushed then the show started. Loren smiled and Jeff held her hand soon the show was over. They went home and Bryce waited in the jeep for his sister. Loren came out of the bus talking to Jeff. She got in the jeep Bryce told her so how was the field trip? Loren smiled and told him it was amazing brother. Bryce drove them home Loren ran in the house. Stephen said "Well Bryce looks like our little sister has her first crush." Stephen went upstairs Bryce picked up a can of soda and smashed it. Loren sat down on her bed her kitten meowed. She picked up the kitten and told her hey I'm in love. Loren smiled and held her pillow. Her cellphone went off and it was Jeff she texted him back.

Years went by and everyone was on in high school. Bryce got to be captain of the basketball game. Justin joined and Jessica was his cheerleader. Clay was excited because Bethany joined his school. Stephen and Jake Bryce brother joined the school too. Hannah walked inside everyone seemed to ignore her. Hannah went in the girls bathroom. She saw rude comments made about her. Hannah just wanted to end her life right there.

(This is dedicated to RiverStyxs57