Bryce Walker

Azzy heard the alarm and got up her dad was drinking like always. Her mom said "Azzy get to school right now your going to be late!" She frowns  and quickly got dressed ready for six grade. Azzy started walking to school and thought she heard something. She kept walking and sat down in the woods singing. Bryce and Justin came out smirking. She coughed Bryce said "Hey Azzy why are you out here alone ?" Justin smirked and told him maybe she needs some company. Azzy got up and told them no I was just leaving. Bryce took her paper and told him Justin look what we got here. He looked Azzy told them give it back I'm trying out for the play.

 He looked Azzy told them give it back I'm trying out for the play

Eric got up and quickly got ready for school

Eric got up and quickly got ready for school. Bethany woke up crying Clay ran to her and smiled. She looked at Clay and tried to reach for him. Eric came in the room seeing Clay holding Bethany. He said "Clay your not even ready for school come on get ready." Benjamin came out in his black leather jacket watching them. He told them Eric Clay I'm giving you a ride or our you going to walk. Clay told him I'll walk to school. Eric frowned and said "I'll walk with Clay Benjamin you can go ahead." Benjamin nodded and went out and got in his car and drove off. Clay got ready Eric put Bethany in her crib smiling. Eric told her I know you miss Zoey sis will get her back. Bethany didn't understand Eric but she smiled sucking her finger.

 Bethany didn't understand Eric but she smiled sucking her finger

Clay followed Eric and they started walking

Clay followed Eric and they started walking. He told him Clay I hear something stay here. Eric ran in the forest he saw Azzy saying stop it. Justin held Azzy in place she screamed no don't! She kicked and struggled more. Bryce Monty and Zach laughed. Eric ran over Bryce brought the worms to her mouth. Bryce said"Open her mouth Monty get the camera ready." Azzy screamed Bryce put the worm in her mouth. She spit it out and it went on Bryce face. He was about to hit her Eric pushed Bryce out of the way. Clay came out and jumped Justin. Azzy got up and hid. Bryce and his boys were about to fight. A police car showed up Alex father told them is there a problem here. Bryce shook his head no and Justin and his friends left.

Eric got up and saw Azzy shaking with her eyes closed. He told her hey it's ok Azzy their gone I got you. She opens her eyes and takes his hand. Azzy smiled and told him thanks Eric. Nancy walked up to her and said "Azzy oh my god I'm so sorry did Eric hurt you just leave her alone!" Nancy held Azzys hand and they walked a way. Eric frowns and Clay told him hey it's ok brother. He walked to school with Clay and they arrived. Kids were talking about what happen Eric said "Hey Clay see you after school and don't be late for dinner." He nodded and went to class Nancy and Azzy were talking. Nancy told her good thing I wasn't there I would of hurt them.

Azzy told her I just want to forget it happened. Nancy nodded and said "Hey I'm having a party I'm just inviting some people you should come." She told her ok Nancy I'll come but I think that boy tried to help me. Nancy closed her locker and took her books out. Stephen walked up to Benjamin trying to talk to him. Benjamin was staring at Jasmine he couldn't say a word. Stephen said "Benjamin just ask Jasmine out she's right there come on." He bit his lip and walked over to Jasmine. She was talking to her friends laughing. Benjamin told her hi Jasmine you look pretty today. She blushed Benjamin told her I wanted to ask you out. Jasmine looked at him then at the others and told him I'll think about it. Benjamin watched Jasmine walk a way with her friends.

Azzy got her lunch Eric walked over and said"Here you left this in the forest I'm glad your ok." She watched Eric walk a way frowning. Azzy walked home with Nancy talking. Nancy said" Azzy how is it at home?" She told her it's the same as I told you before. Nancy nodded and told her I hope it gets better. Azzy thanks her and runs inside the house. Her mom was smoking and her dad was drinking. He told her Azzy get ready and start cooking make something good. She goes upstairs and sits down. No one in her house cared about her. Or what almost happen to Azzy.

Azzy made dinner and everyone ate after they left she did dishes. She started taking a bath and relaxed. Azzy heard someone and looked around. Bryce , Monty Justin and Zach came inside. She screamed Monty held the door back. And Bryce put the worm in her mouth. Azzy started moving around in the water. They started laughing Justin told her your so weak. Monty took Azzys picture Azzy got out of the tub. She tried to run but Bryce grabbed her neck. Eric was walking by dropping off a cake that Azzys parents bought. The door was already open so Eric went inside. He heard a scream and ran upstairs. Bryce put tape on Azzys mouth she struggled more. Eric barged in and Monty fell in the water. Azzy bit Bryce finger and ran to Eric afraid for her life. She didn't know if Eric would save her or not. Tears went down her cheek. Hoping he was there to help her. Bryce and his boys left the house fast. Azzy held the towel and closed the door.

Eric waited down stairs Azzy got ready and came down stairs

Eric waited down stairs Azzy got ready and came down stairs. She sat down to scared to talk at the time. He felt bad for her and went in the kitchen. Azzy watched her Eric put a cake on the plate for her. He handed Azzy the cake she took it and thanked him. Soon police showed up and they arrested Eric. Azzy saw her parents and said "No mom and dad you got it all wrong Eric saved me tell the cops!" Her mom told her just let him go to prison he's just a kid anyway. Azzy thought about that his parents would pick him up. She went in her room and still remembered how nice he was.

(This is dedicated to -redribbon-