A new girl

The next day Hannah started to pack her stuff. Her parents put everything in the car. The neighbors came out Hannah picked up her backpack. She saw all the neighbors Hannah hugged Sarah. They weren't really friends but Henry knew Sarah. Hannah got in the car with her parents. Sarah waved bye to them as her parents hugged her. Hannah looked out the window and frowns thinking about Henry. They passed the cemetery and Hannah cried. Her dad said "Hannah don't cry it will be fine trust me." She nodded and watched as they passed the sign of their street.

" She nodded and watched as they passed the sign of their street

They were on the freeway for a while soon they stopped

They were on the freeway for a while soon they stopped. Hannah ate her food that her mom packed for her. Then she saw the street sign Hannah wondered what it meant. Welcome to Hillcrest town home of two hundred people. Hannah saw their new house and thought the town wasn't that bad. She went up the track that had their stuff in it. Hannah picked up a box and almost fell off. Tony was walking by and saw Hannah. She fell out of the truck Tony ran over.

Hannah's hand was bleeding she cried. Tony said"Hey it's ok here wrap it up in this cloth." Hannah frowned as Tony wrapped her hand in a white cloth. Her mom shouted Hannah sweetie are you ok?" Hannah watched as the boy ran off she didn't even know his name. That night Hannah ate her food with her parents. Mrs Baker told them at the store I met someone were invited to their house. Mr. Baker nodded and they all went to bed. Hannah was dreaming and had a bad dream about Henry. Tears went down her cheek but she went to sleep.