A party/rude comments

Rose got ready for the party Damon came inside. Damon said "Your really going to that party sis they don't want to be your friends." She told him really I thought you didn't care about me. Damon grabbed her arm and said "I may hurt you but only our parents and us can hurt you don't go to the party." Rose went down stairs and got on her bike riding off. Damon went in his room and knew this was his fault.

Danny came out Rose smiled and told him what her brother said. He said "Rose don't listen to him these people want to be your friends." She told him I know but what if my brother is right. Danny put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. Rose frowned he told her Clay will be there he's your friend. She agreed and they made it to the mansion. Rose and Danny heard music and heard the kids dancing. He got off his bike Rose followed him. Danny said "You go ahead Rose I have to go get something from the liquor store."

Danny got on his bike and rode off Rose frowned. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Clay opened the door Rose came inside. She wondered why Clay had no custom on. Clay said "We're glad you came come on this way outside." Rose followed him then Clay closed the door and locked it. She frowned soon water was thrown all over her. The kids came out laughing then they took a picture of her. Clay came out smirking and put a pass a fire in her mouth. Rose had tears going down her cheek and ran.

Rose opened the door and got out of the house. Danny ran to her he just got back. Rose hugged him crying he told her it's ok what happened? She told him everything Danny gave her tissue. Danny said"I know a place Rose where we can be alone." She nodded and they got on their bikes. They arrived at the tree house Rose said"Wow this is nice but why won't anyone come here?" Danny told her because their at the party. Rose sat down and told him let's play candy land.

Danny got the game down and they started playing. Damon saw the place and watched through the window. Rose was laughing and told him I win this is fun. He kissed her cheek and told her yeah this is fun. They finally finished ten games and walked out. The boys nodded Damon grabbed Danny. He shouted Rose run now go! Rose took off running Damon threw Danny in a car and they left.

Damon stopped the car and his boys pulled Danny out. Damon said "Danny you may be able to fool my sister but you don't fool us I know you were part of making her dress up!" They started beating him up Danny coughed up blood. Damon and the boys threw Danny in the ocean by the pier. They got in their car and drove off. Rose kept running for her life but someone grabbed her. She picked up a stick and hit them. The person fell and Rose kept running.

The person grabbed her again Rose cried no no let me go! Hannah said "Hey it's ok I'm here to help you I'm Hannah I saw what happened." She told her your Clays friend aren't you Hannah? Hannah told her we just met come on I'll help you. Rose said "OK man I forgot my jacket I have to go back." Hannah nodded and they went back to the tree house. Rose opened the door searching for her jacket. A boy came out and told her looking for this. She saw her jacket and run up to him Damon closed the door and locked it leaving.

Hannah tried to open it but couldn't she frowned. She watched as Damon counter his money then he left. The guy kisses Rose she screamed no please! He sucked her neck and kisses harder. Rose cried he told her your too young to do this when your older your mine. He went by her ear and told her remember my name is Bryce baby. He licked her face Rose was scared and couldn't move. Bryce left the tree house smirking. Hannah ran inside and hugged Rose.

Rose finally looked at Hannah scared but she never told her what happened. Hannah took Rose home she hugged her and ran inside. Damon was in his room counting his money. She took a shower then got dressed. Rose lied down trying to forget what happened. Tears went down her cheek but knew she will survive. Clay was still at the party feeling bad. The boys told him great job Clay there's more test you have to do. Clay nodded he said "I'll do anything you want me to." They whispered and told Clay what to do.

The next day Rose got ready for school and ran down stairs. Her father came down stairs and shouted Damon Rose! They ran outside seeing toilet paper on their trees. Damon frowned Rose looked at her dad. He told them clean this up now both of you! Their dad went inside the house drinking. Rose started to clean up Damon pushed her on the ground. She looked at him scared to death. Damon said"This is your fault that we're here Rose and you will pay got it!" Rose was scared but nodded her head yes.

Damon and Rose finished and went to school. Rose had to walk because Damon destroyed her bike. She ran to school and opened the doors. All the kids in her class were laughing. Rose frowned and she saw the photos and then she heard a noise. Rose ran to the tv and saw when Bryce kissed her and sucked her neck. Their was a sound of a moan. But Rose knew that wasn't her the kids laughed again. Tears went down her cheek Clay handed her a picture of her and Bryce.

Rose took off running she cried on her way home. She couldn't go back to that school or this town. Rose was at the beach and sat down relaxing. She looked at YouTube and saw the video. Rose started to read the comments they wrote.

(Comments)
She's only six this girl is a slut. Another comment she should be taken to a asylum. I would never let this girl be my friend. Hey girl want to hook up.

Rose closed her phone and cried her life was ruined. She went home and found a razor blade. Rose locked the door and started cutting herself for each comment. Damon shouted Rose open the door I see blood what's happening in there! Rose washed off the blood and cleaned the floor. Damon got inside Rose said "What I just had a bloody nose and I know you don't care about me! Damon frowned Rose went in her room playing guitar.