Welcome to my life

Ben woke up and ran to his brothers room. Justin was on the phone and said "Monty it's going to be ok just leave the house I'll be there soon." Monty told him I don't know my dad is hurting someone and I can't take it. He heard his father coming and got up and hid in the closet. The door to his room opened. Monty was shaking afraid for his life. His father heard Monty crying he smirked. The door opens and Monty shouted no daddy! He laughed and took him out he started beating up Monty badly. Justin hung up and opens his door Ben fell on the ground. Justin looked upset and said "Ben what are you doing ears dropping on my conversation!" Ben told him oh come on you would do it to. Justin told him you are so dead meat for this. He stopped and went to find Monty.

Bryce saw Stephen and told him someone is coming over so clean

Bryce saw Stephen and told him someone is coming over so clean. Stephen nodded and helped Bryce clean but he hated him. Stephen said "Bryce you should be in jail you killed Rose along time ago!" He walked over to Stephen and told him you have no proof! Ben follows his brother Justin to Montys house. Justin was riding on his skateboard. Ben got on his bike and rode after him. Justin arrived and put his skateboard down. He saw Monty bleeding badly and ran to him. Ben saw and ran over Justin saw him and told him Ben help me. He nodded and Justin told him get a cab. Ben went and saw a cab and waved him over. The cab stopped Ben and Justin helped Monty in the cab. Justin gave the cab person the money. The cap person started driving to Bryce house.

They pulled up Bryce came out and frowned worried. Justin and Ben helped Monty in the house. Mrs Walker came inside. Bryce said "Mom Monty is hurt hurry up!" Mrs Walker brought the safty kit out. Monty sat down and Mrs Walker cleaned his cut and the blood. He was scared and it hurt so bad. Finally she finished and called the doctor. Soon a ambulance came and took Monty. Bryce, Justin and Ben waited in the waiting room. The doctor walked over and told them
for Monty. Mrs Walker stood up and said "Yes we're here for Monty I know his parents yes this is the address." Justin went inside Montys hospital room frowning. He told him Monty their going to arrest your parents. Monty was worried but it had to be done. Mrs Walker took Monty to her house.

Monty was in Bryce garden house on the bed upstairs. Justin went upstairs and told him hey Monty how are you? Monty told him I'm fine but I should go to jail too. I murdered someone when I was little. Cheryl came upstairs and knocked. Monty coughed Justin opens the door. Cheryl came inside and said "Hi I'm a exchange student I'm visiting someone named Clay Jensen." Justin told her yeah I know Clay I'll drive you be right back Monty."Justin runs out to find his keys. Cheryl smiled and said "Hi Monty it's nice to meet you did someone hurt you maybe your parents." Monty looked at her shocked no one ever knew his parents hit him. He only told Justin and Bryce Monty was worried. Cheryl told him do your parents abuse you too. Justin told her um ready to go love. She got up and walked outside.

Justin looked at Monty he seemed kind of mad. He said "Justin I'm going to take that girl home she knows too much." Justin nodded Cheryl waited in the car. Monty got inside she looked at him. He started to drive Cheryl frowned wondering where their going. Monty pulled over she saw they were in a cemetery. Cheryl tried not to be scared. Monty told her tell me how you knew about my life and the abuse. She frowned he grabbed her arm and shouted tell me! Cheryl nodded and told him tell me your story first. Monty frowned and said "Fine but if you tell anyone you will wish you never came to this town."

Montys story:

I was home alone playing with my toys. My daddy wasn't home but then I heard the door knob move. I knew it was him and ran down stairs. When I saw my daddy I frowned. He had a lady with him she looked so scared. My daddy set the pizza box down on the table. I smiled and he served me pizza yum. The lady watched as we ate the pizza. I felt bad my daddy wouldn't let her eat. So I was going to hand her a slice but he grabbed my arm.

I was dragged outside and my daddy started to beat me. Tears went down my cheek it hurt. Finally I was thrown in my room and the door locked. I dried my tears and put on my pjs. Then I lied down in bed scared. I heard my daddy and that lady fighting. My daddy came in my room and saw I was asleep. He woke me up and I looked at him. I was so tired and couldn't stay up. He pulled me in the room. I saw the lady tied up. My daddy handed me a shovel. The look on the lady's face scared me. She had fear on her face but why.

I went in the jeep my daddy put the lady in the jeep. My daddy started to drive off. The lady had tape on her mouth. We were driving for a while. Finally we stopped it was at the cemetery. My daddy got out and took a shovel. He told me stay in the jeep I'll be right back. After he left I pulled out my video game. The game was about to start and I heard a sound. I looked up the lady got the tape off.

She said "Monty please if I don't make it give with to my niece." She knew my name the lady handed me a locket. I took it why did the lady, think she wouldn't make it. My daddy came back he put the tape back on her mouth. I followed my daddy not having a choice. He threw her down in a big hole. My daddy told me start digging the hole back. I was shocked and said "Daddy no I can't kill her it's wrong!"

He grabbed me and said "Do it or I'll bury you alive too." I looked at the lady. Tears went down my cheek. I started digging the hole back with my daddy. Finally the hole was filled my daddy got in the jeep and honked. I looked down at the hole and put the locket down. I ran back in the jeep and my daddy drove a way. We arrived home all night I thought about the lady. That day I started to change then I met the jocks.

End of story.

Cheryl was shocked and looked at Monty. He pulled out a locket and handed it to her. She looked at it and cried Monty hugged her. Monty got out and showed Cheryl where her ant was. Cheryl frowned and said "I was four when she died that's why we moved her." He told her I'm sorry this happened can you tell me your story. Cheryl nodded and said "I knew this girl named Jazz and her family would abuse her and more." Monty frowned she told him I saw the look on your face. Cheryl told him your daddy didn't go to jail! Monty shook his head no and hugged her.

Soon there was a funeral Cheryl was in a dress. She put flowers down on her ants grave. Monty held her hand he tried to care but it wasn't easy. Cheryl looked at him and smiled Bryce walked over. Monty saw them and let her hand go walking a way. She watched as Monty followed Bryce Justin and the others. Cheryl looked and saw Nancy and Hannah. They told her we're sorry for your loss. She hugged them and thanked them for coming. Hannah and Nancy got in the car as the driver drove them.

Clay got off his bike. Bethany ran to the cemetery she jumped on the name. Cheryl saw and told her hey no don't do that stop!" Bethany looked up laughing Clay ran over. He said "Bethany no I'm so sorry I tried to catch up to her." Cheryl looked at Clay and smiled she told him it's ok she's a kid. He nodded and picked up Bethany she laughed. Clay told her I'm Clay and I'm sorry about your ant. Cheryl told him thanks I'm Cheryl whose this little girl? Clay told her sis tell her your name. Bethany smiles and said "I'm Bethany and I'm four years old." She held up four fingers Cheryl told him she's cute. Clay nodded and then they left. Cheryl saw her moms car pull up. She got inside and her mom drove off.

This is dedicated to my friends who are in the rp. gallavich_forever  and Cheryl Atkins.