Arrested

Damon saw Clay and told them look boys it's Clay Jensen the boy who killed Rose. They laughed coming closer to him. Clay said "That's funny that you call her Rose and not sister isn't it." Damon frowned and told him Clay she hated you. And you told everyone what you did to her. Danny was watching and recording them. Clay told him Damon I know you killed Rose I don't know how yet. Clay went closer to Damon and said "But I will find out the truth you can foul everyone but not me." He nodded and the boys started hitting Clay. Some other boys showed up. And knocked out Damon's boys. He looked at the boys and knew it was Tony's family. Tony went up to Clay and helped him up. Then they cleaned up Clays cuts Tony ran off. Before Clay can introduce himself or know Tony's name. Danny told him Clay I got it all on tape who saved you? Clay told him I don't know Danny but will solve this murder.

Danny and Clay went to his house. Clay went in his room Danny closed the door and put the camera in his laptop. Clay told him Danny how long will this take? Danny smiles and starts typing and said "Even if this works we still need more proof Clay." Clay started walking back and forth thinking. Danny types some more and told him ok Clay I got it look. He walked over and Danny pushed play. Clay pulled out the box and he opened it. It was a cassette tape. Clay said "Danny do you know anyone who can change the cassette tape into a cd?" He looked at the tape and told him I'll do it ok. Danny put the tape in something and it was now on the laptop. Clay watched Danny pushed play and they heard everything. Tears went down both of the boys eyes.  Clay told him this is enough information.

Justin was at home worried his father got up. He told her I'm leaving I'm not staying and you can raise Justin alone! The mom cried as Justin's father left for good. He ran to his mom and said "Mommy what's going on with daddy?" The mom cried more and hugged Justin. She told him Justin sweetie your dad left us he didn't want you. Tears went down Justin's face he thought he wasn't good enough. Ben walked over to Justin he said "Brother where is daddy I wanted to play cars with him?" Justin took Bens hand and told him I'm sorry brother but he left us. The mom soon met Seth and they went on a date together. Ben played with his car and saw Justin upset.

Meth looks at Seth and kissed him he kissed her back. Justin picked up Ben and put him in his room. Ben smiled holding his car toy. Justin said "Ben I'm going to tell you something baby brother." Ben looks at him confused Justin told him I don't think mommy should date. He put his head on Justin's lap smiling. Meth and Seth were now smoking she enjoyed it so much. They came home laughing because Meth and Seth were out of it. Justin heard them he came out holding Ben. Ben looked at his mom and said "Mommy hold me please mommy I want you to hold me." Meth ignored Ben and went in the room. Ben started to cry Justin took him back in the room. Justin told Ben everything that he did and that he regretted it.

Clay and Danny went to the bridge where Rose fell. Danny looked at how high it was the police looked too. Clay went by the sand and saw tire tracks. He followed them and frowns Danny told him we need to follow the tracks. The cops saw the tracks to a jeep but they didn't do that much. Danny and Clay went to school. Everyone was talking and laughing. Justin sat down alone feeling guilty about what he did. Bryce went up to him with Monty he told him Justin it's ok let it go. Justin said "How can I we killed a little girl we need to turn ourselves in." Bryce looked at Monty he told him no Justin I will protect you. Monty said "Justin we're brothers we will protect Bryce and anyone." They held up their juices and hit them together. Then they all drank up and smiled. Danny followed Justin to how house. Clay did to and they both found something.

Danny saw the wagon and it had blood on it he called 911. The police came and searched the wagon and everything else. Clay opened Bryce garage and saw Rose favorite doll. There was a note by Rose doll from her brother. He took it to the cops tears went down his cheek. Clay and Danny went to the cemetery. He put flowers down by her grave. Clay said "Rose I'm so sorry we all are I should of protected you but instead I failed you." Danny told him Clay it's not just your fault I wanted to be a jock too. Clay told him if we didn't Rose would still be alive they will all pay for this.

Tony walked to the police station and left the envelope. He got on his bike and rode off. The police opened it and watched the video tape. The police went in Rose parents house. They cuffed Damon and put him in the police car. The cops also arrested Justin and he went in the police car too. Along with Monty and Bryce. Clay and Danny frowns as they were sent to jail. Clay looked at the tape Rose gave him and he held the cassette player. He buried it by Rose grave. Their was a trail and Bryce mom hired a good lawyer. The boys only had to do Community service. Justin and Monty looked at Bryce. He said "I helped you will you always protect me and each other no matter what happens." They agreed and made sure their story was the same.

Rose pro note:

Rose pro note:

You know when you move to a new town you think. You can trust everyone around you. If people hurt you well you want to harm them back. But I wouldn't I know kids and people hurt me. But I'll never forget the kid and people who helped me. I never found out his name and he wants it that way. One thing you can't always hide what you did to someone.

But when you do hide it and you get caught. It's more dangerous because now you owe that person who helped you. When I was alive what I learned. Is that kids and people want to be popular. They don't care who they hurt or harm. I met kids like that and I seen they were sorry for what they did. I wanted to let them know that I forgive them. When you make a deal you can't get out of it. So be careful and don't be the quiet girl. Because you might end up dead in the school called Liberty Elementary school.

End of note:

This is dedicated to BrandonClifford059 awesome oc Ben.