Chapter 4-Mid-day memories

So, Kirstin stayed quiet as Mitch had told her. Eventually, she got up to find the bathroom, too afraid to ask Mitch. Wandering aimlessly up the stairs she searched for the bathroom. Once coming upon a pale door she stopped for a moment and knocked softly.

"Come in," a deep voice called out. Oh no, oh no. This wasn't the bathroom. What was Alpha Avi going to do if she interrupting something? He wouldn't hurt her, right? Kirstin was disrupted from her thoughts as Avi pulled the door open.

"Hey Kirstie. What's up?"  the tall alpha looked down at her.

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt you, Alpha. I just can't find the bathroom. I thought this was it." she explained. Avi smiled warmly, proud that she had asked what was on her mind.

"That's okay," he assured, leading her down the hall to the destination she wanted to reach.
"It's right here," he smiled.

"Thank you, alpha." she smiled. Something about the way she said that word made his heart flutter.  The smaller girl used the restroom quickly and slowly walked downstairs. She had walked back into the room to see Scott and Mitch cuddled together on the couch. She had started to walk back the other way, as not to upset the couple when Scott called her back into the room.

Hey, Kirstin, why don't you come to watch with us?" Scott had asked.

"I-is it okay if I don't? I'm not feeling well right now," she responded after meeting Mitch's glare. Scott nodded,

"are you feeling sick?" he asked, causing Mitch to frown. Why did his alpha care so much for this new girl?

Mitch was jealous of her, although he would never admit it. He missed his alpha's attention. While the conversation between his alpha and the new obstacle, Mitch had started planning. If Scott wouldn't pay attention to him while Kirstie was here, he'd just have to get rid of her. The alphas were always very strict, so if he made it look like Kirstin was acting up, they would make her leave.

Scott wasn't trying to ignore his mate, he was just worried about Kirstin. He could tell that something was wrong, he just couldn't tell exactly what.

"No, sir. I'm just a little tired," she reassured. He nodded, and the omega turned to head upstairs. Once upstairs, Avi noticed her and walked over.
"Hey, Kirstin, you smell a little scared. Is everything okay?" he asked quietly. He didn't want to push her into something she wasn't ready to tell.

"No, sir. I just didn't want to interrupt alpha Scott and Mitch," she explained.

"Alright, then. Just know that they wouldn't mind if you sat with them." the alpha replied.

"Yeah. I just have so-some bad experiences with making a-alphas mad," the brunette whimpered. She didn't really understand why she was telling him these things. With anyone else, she would nod and run away as fast as possible, but she felt a connection with him. It was kinda like her friendship with Kevin, except Avi left a weird feeling in her stomach.

"No one is ever going to hurt you here. You don't have to tell me anything your not ready for." he soothed, lightly squeezing her hand to comfort her. Avi was always a very hard, rigged person. but Kirstin seemed to completely rid him of his exterior. Kirstin was adorable, and he was enraged that someone had done anything to get rid of her pretty little smile.

He pulled the girl into a hug, causing her to squeak and push his chest.

"Pl-please, no. I'll be good, I-I promise."  she began to whimper and cry.

"Don't hurt me, alpha!" she was dragged into awful memories. Avi had let go, but the small girl was still shaking, eyes closed as she relieved the most horrible things she had seen in her life.

.......
"Alpha, I'm sorry." she whimpered out, only to feel another sharp sting on her face. She fell to the ground, several bruises littering her skin.

"Shut, up. Moron! I hope you know I only took you in for Kevin. You're worthless. You lucky that I haven't worse." the alpha growled. She whimpered, "Y-yes, alpha."

The small girl didn't even realize what she did wrong. Sometimes, when Alex got drunk, he would say she had done something wrong and needed to be punished.

"Get up," he used his alpha voice. Following his command, the bruised omega shakily stood. Soon again, she was knocked down.

"This is your punishment, now take it like a good girl." was growled into her ear.
....

"Please, alpha. I-it hurts," she whimpered.

"You won't need me forever, but I'll still be here. There's a light in the hallway so you know I'm here."  he sang, bringing her back into herself.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have touched you." He apologized, frowning at his own actions. How could he have been so stupid? He didn't realize what she had been through, all he could do was make a promise it would never happen to her again.

"C-can I have that hug now?"  the young girl whispered embarrassed at her crying fit. Avi was fighting back tears. He was overcome with emotion for the small female. The alpha seemed to completely drop his guard to care for her.

The smaller girl was immediately engulfed in warm arms. Kirstin was never a big fan if physical touch, but right now, she felt something she didn't know she would ever feel again.

Safe and loved.