Chapter 7-Leaving?

A/N: Dedicated to Raven5555 I'm sorry the update took so long and is so short, I have some personal things going on. Thank you, Raven, for being so encouraging and patient with me

The next morning, Kirstin had woken up in Avi's warm grip. She had wriggled out of his grip to try and prepare breakfast. The alpha groaned, "come back," he mumbled sleepily. He immediately missed the way her small frame fitted perfectly against his larger one. The younger girl giggled, "I need to make breakfast." She had responded.

"Five more minutes." He pulled her back, tightening his grip around her waist. Kirstin felt the heat in her cheeks as she realized she was against his shirtless body. Sighing in defeat, Kirstin nodded against his chest and soaked in his welcoming scent.

"Okay," she fixed her mistake before he could get mad. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Sadly, her anxiety began to kick in. She thought of how mad the others might get if she didn't do her job. Even if it wasn't her fault.

"Alpha, I really need to make breakfast. I don't want the others to get mad at me." She stressed to the bearded man.

"How could they be mad at you? You're way too adorable for that." He smirked at the pink tint on her cheeks. God, this girl was so innocent. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that someone had wanted to corrupt such an amazing girl.

"Please alpha?" She whimpered, beginning to worry. The alpha released her.

"I'm sorry, Kirstie. I was only playing." he smiled.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just tend to panic in closed spaces." she started. "Especially around alphas," she whispered.Avi frowned at the statement.

"That's ok. I don't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. I promise "

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's alright." Avi shushed her before she began cooking. While making the food, Mitch came in and sat next to her.

"Hey, subordinate." He startled her. She jumped, knocking the food on the floor. Mitch liked yo do that. Use his higher omega standing against her.

"Look what you did!" He shouted at her. She whimpered, scrambling to clean the mess.

"Sorry." She whispered. The insults kept flowing through.

"What's going on here?" Avi appeared, crossing his arms over his chest. Mitch had then tried to pin everything of Kirstie.

"She's being mean to me, alpha!" He whined. Mitch also happened to be quite the actress.

"I was here the whole time. Really, Mitch? Using rank as an insult?" He scolded.

"I'll have to punish you. You know better." He growled. Scott had sensed his omegas distressed scent and only heard Avi scolding him.

"Avi, why are you yelling at my omega?" Scott scowled, Mitch, hiding behind the large man's frame. While Avi tried to explain the situation, Scott seemed to tune him out, furious that Avi would target his omega. The bickering g turned to full on arguing, and soon shouting. Kirstie silently trudged up the stairs and shoved all of
her items, which wasn't much, into a small bag.

It had happened again. She made everyone upset. It was all her fault. Alex always said that people would be better off without her. Maybe he was right. Alpha Avi was so kind to her, and know she's just upsetting everyone. She had held back tears and swiftly walked to the front door.

"Kirst? What are you doing?" Scott called over his shoulder, turning towards her.

"I-I'm leaving." she stuttered out. "All I do is make you guys fight. You don't deserve someone like me in your life." a few tears padded her cheeks.

"Awe, Kit. That's not true." Scott smiled warmly, softly grabbing her hand. "Alpha Avi and I had an argument. We figured it out. Mitchy has been mean to you, hasn't he?"

She nodded shyly.

"You should have told us." Avi's deep voice chipped in. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable here."

Kirstin nodded. "I'm sorry, alpha. I thought telling you would only make alpha Scott mad at me."

Avi reached out a hand, seemingly asking permission to hug her. She nodded, and the alpha scooped her into his arms.

"I want you to know that you can always tell me something. We have two rules, always answer respectfully, and never lie. Okay?"

Kirstin nodded, adding a quick yes sir.

"A-Are you going to punish me?" She asked worriedly, was he going to hurt her?

"No, no. Not this time. You were just scared."

"I'm going to go talk to Mitchy." Scott interrupted. Avi nodded before the second in command left the room to tend to his mate. In their room, Scott reluctantly punished his mate. He didn't want to do it, but he had to learn.

"Kevin already knows what happened. Listen, I want you happy here. Ok?" Avi hesitantly let go, still standing close enough to smell her sweet vanilla. Kirstin nodded, letting Avi take sight of her side smile. This wasn't going to be that bad at all.

Deep down, Avi knew that wasn't the only thing he wanted. He wanted her to call him her alpha. He wanted to growl at anybody who tried to mess with her.

He wanted to call her his innocent, little omega.