Chapter twelve: God fathers

The next morning after a peaceful sleep Hedwig woke me up with a small hoot. "Hello there Hedwig whatcha got for me?" I asked as I strolled over to the window. I grabbed the letter from her beak and tore it open. Hedwig chirped happily as I stroked her whilst reading... 

Dear Harry,

 We have been informed that it was school holidays and were wondering if it was time to meet you. We would like for you to come over to black manner and meet us. We are eager for your letter and any time suits us we are really excited. 

Remus Lupin. 

Behind this one once again was another letter,

Hey Harry!

Snape told us it is holidays and we want to meet you! The black manner is really cool I think you would like it and may be one day want to stay a few nights. Keep you out of trouble Snape says that you are like a magnet for that reminds me of my school days. Ha! Don't tell Remus I said that he would tell me I am a bad influence but nah I could never be! Any way Remus wants my letter now and I am rambling so please reply and yeah hope to hear from you soon. 

Sirius Black

I was ecstatic to hear from them again they seem like really cool people. With my mind made up I jumped down the stairs bubbling with excitement. 

"Hey Dud!" I exclaimed giving him a fright. 

"Harry! Don't sneak up on people like that." He scolded. 

"But it's just too much fun!" I smirked and he returned a mock glare. 

"Harry back one day and already causing mayhem." Mom said from the kitchen. 

"That's just my charm Mom." I yelled back. 

Dudley laughed and said "That is very true now what has got you in such a good mood?" Mom walked out and sat on the sofa beside us to hear this too.

"I got a letter from my Godparents and they want to meet me and I was hoping we could go there today." I said to Mom the last part with puppy dog eyes. 

She chuckled "As long as your up to it then sure." 

"Yes!" I exclaimed running to the table to write a letter back. 

Dear Sirius and Remus,

I would love to come and meet you, would lunch suit you? I will bring Mom (Petunia) and Dudley. :) Can't wait! Send a letter back to confirm today is okay. P.S Don't listen to Professor Snape I am sure he exaggerates. XD

Once the letter was written I gave it to Hedwig and sat down for breakfast. It seemed that they didn't live too far away because halfway through breakfast Hedwig came and perched in the other chair. 

"Hey there girl back so soon?" I grabbed the note from her mouth giving her some of my bacon. 

See you soon - 12 Grimmauld place - Remus and Sirius - Can't wait!

"Yes! All sorted." 

I handed Mom the note and she replied, "Okay then looks like were having lunch there." I smiled widely, finally I will be able to meet them. 

The hours trickled by slowly and by lunch time I was so ecstatic I practically leapt into the floo. Mother and Dud followed me chuckling. Once everyone was in we all grabbed some floo powder and in sync threw it down and said "12 Grimmauld place" There was the familiar sensation that always came with traveling through floo. 

But all that was forgotten when we appeared in a massive lounge. There was high chandeliers with dark green and black wallpapers. This reminded me of the Slytherin dorms a bit. Footsteps echoed around the room as a figure came bounding around the corner and flying into the room. 

The figure didn't waste a second before enveloping me into a massive bear hug. A laughter also echoed around the room as another more reserved figure came into the room, 

"Come now Sirius I think he needs to breath." 

The figure let go and apologized "Sorry Harry I am just so excited!" 

"You don't need to apologize you should have seen him this morning! He could barely keep still and when it was bang on 12 o clock he leapt into the floo." Mom replied laughing as well. 

I rolled my eyes. "You exaggerate." I defended, 

"No she doesn't Har you're just embarrassed now." Dudley embarrassingly pointed out making my face turn a slight pink shade. 

Thankfully Remus decided to put me out of my misery and said,

 "Well lunch is in the dining room." He gestured to a room to the left. I gave him a small smile as I walked past in quiet thanks. 

After a few minutes of polite chatter Sirius spoke "So Harry Severus tells us that you are quite a little trouble maker." 

I gave him a mock glare and Mom replied "Do tell." 

"Like I wrote I am sure he exaggerates." Remus and Sirius laughed 

"I am not sure you can exaggerate the things he told us." Sirius chuckled. 

"What like?" Mom questioned curiously. 

"Like all the times he got his brother into trouble or pranked Gryffindor house." He replied with a raised eyebrow. 

"Hey in my defense that was when my brother was being an idiot and deserved it and also you have no proof that the Gryffindor stuff was me no one was caught!" 

Everyone laughed at this and I couldn't help but join in. The rest of lunch was filled with many stories of Hogwarts and many new ideas for pranks... 

After lunch we were all in the lounge talking more and getting to know each other when I spotted speakers in the corner. 

"Wow those are sick!" I exclaimed pointing them out. 

Sirius chuckled and replied "I know right I play all the best on those, much to Remus's dismay." 

"Who do you listen to?" I asked. 

"Mainly Panic! at the disco." Sirius replied casually and my jaw dropped. 

"Oh no." Mom said. 

"What's oh no?" Remus asked. 

"I am sorry but he will be coming here a lot he listens to Panic! at the disco any chance he gets and with speakers like those then you will likely loose your hearing before he stops using them." 

Remus and Sirius chuckled, "Well we don't mind why don't you connect?" Sirius replied. 

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed and they nodded. 

I looked to Mom and she nodded also, "Yes!" I yelled whilst jumping up and running and connecting my phone in. 

I clicked on 'Don't threaten me with a good time.' 

Instantly the beat came booming out and I started dancing to the beat. I waved for everyone to join me and they all came over, Remus and Mom looking more hesitant than Sirius and Dudley who ran over. 

(A/N You guys should listen to the song it is really good! )

"Champagne, cocaine gasoline, and most things in between. I roam the city in a shopping cart. A pack of camels and a smoke alarm. This night is heating up. Raise hell and turn it up. Saying 'If you go out you might pass out in a drain pipe'. Oh yeah, don't threaten me with a good time!"

 We all shouted whilst Mom and Remus laughed. 

"It's like having two Sirius's." Remus commented causing Sirius and I to break out into huge grins. 

We sung and danced to a few more songs before Mom decided it was time to go home. 

"Thank you so much for inviting us I had a really good time." I said to them. 

"Anytime Harry, really you are always welcome." Remus said before hugging me tightly. Sirius copied this before Mom, Dudley and I all flooed home.

Word count: 1290 words. I will do either one or two more chapters about the holidays then launch into the next year at Hogwarts. XD Hope you enjoyed and as always feel free to comment at any point! See ya!