Chapter twenty-three: Gringotts...

Once everyone was finished eating their lunch everyone piled into the living room. 

"Okay guys you all know how floo powder works when you get there wait at the counter and we will reconvene there." Lucius said to everyone.

"Gringotts!" Harry yelled as he was pulled through the floo network. Not the most pleasant feeling you could ever have. 

Once everyone had reconvened Harry asked the Goblins politely, "Excuse me Sir but I would like to have an inheritance test done if it is no trouble." 

When the Goblin looked up he gasped and bowed, "Master you may certainly it would be a pleasure to serve you, anything you need right this way." 

Everyone's mouths were wide open in shock as they had never seen a Goblin seem the least bit interested in a wizard let alone call on their master.

Harry however simply smiled and walked the way the Goblin was gesturing. The Goblin then glanced at the rest of the and sneered before smiling and continuing after Harry. 

Breaking out of their trance the rest followed hastily eager to see what exactly Harry was to make the Goblin this...Happy I guess.

"Through here Master Potter, does the... Rest of them... Need to come?" The Goblin asked sweetly as he tried to mask his hatred for the rest of the wizards.

"Yes and thank you for bringing us here, may your gold flow generously." Harry stated.

"And you enemies drop at you feet, not that you have any trouble with that." The Goblin laughed before he bowed and exited the doorway allowing the others into the room.

"What was all that about?" Dudley asked confused.

"I don't know they usually hate all wizards he must have a really special inheritance." Narcissa stated just as confused.

Once they were all seated inside the room the Goblin behind the desk smiled at Harry and asked, "If you would be so gracious as to drop three droplets of blood onto this parchment and all will be revealed to your great self." The Goblin handed Harry a dagger that looked like it was carved out the most rare of stones and never used before. Confirming everyone's thoughts Lucius gasped and exclaimed, "That is the dagger only to be used for the highest of warlocks." 

The Goblin glared at him and replied coldly, "Yes it is and this young man deserves the world and he shall have it at a snap of his fingers if you know what is good for you then you shall show some respect." The Goblin looked like he was going to go on a rampage of how great Harry was but he was stopped by a swift hand of Harry's moved up. 

"There is no need for that, thank you." Harry then grabbed the dagger out of the Goblins hand and cut the tip of his finger.

Three perfect dark red drops fell from his finger before the cut instantly healed and perfect words formed on the parchment.

The Goblin held the paper like it was gold before handed the paper to Harry with a small bow.

A small gap went between Harry's mouth formed and his eyes bulged at the writing:

Birth name: Harry James Potter,

Biological parents: Lilly and James Potter,

Acting Parental/caregiver: Petunia Evans

Siblings: Evan Potter (biological) Dudley Evans (Caregiver bond)

Mate: Unknown, (Alive)

Inheritances: Master of Death (Received recently), Half soul (Given 31st October 1981 to be received 14th birthday) A/N I don't understand their school years so his birthday will be during school regardless of whether it is right or not.