Chapter Twenty-Nine: Memories

Dumbledore was mad. It was Harry's inheritance night and he was locked out of his room. He had planned on bursting in and watching so he knew what it was but the little brat had locked the door. All his plans were unraveling and he didn't know how to fix them. He needed something big to make the boy stay by his side and follow orders. But there was too much history between the two.

"But if he didn't know about the history..." Dumbledore mumbled before chuckling and walking away from the closed door.

---------------Meanwhile----------------

"Hey dray,  what if we aren't mates?" Harry whispered slightly.

"We have to be, I - I lo-" Draco's voice wavered as tears welled in his eyes.

"Shhh, Dray, me too." Harry said as he smiled a small affectionate smile. He looked lovestruck. 

Before the two boys knew what was happening they were both leaned in and Harry placed a small kiss onto Draco's lips as a small promise. 

The two were so caught up in the moment that a small hiss from Harry was the only thing that broke them away. 

"Harry, lie down!" Draco urged as he continued to fuss over him. 

Harry chuckled but complied to the young wizard.

_________________________________________ 

After a long and excruciating night the two wizards woke with their arms around each other. 

Snape walked into this scene and coughed to get their attention. Draco woke with a start and tried to get up but Harry, however, seemed comfortable and simply held Draco down next to him.

"Harry Snape is here!" Draco urged.

"So?" Harry answered, "We're mates love, I can feel it and I am never letting you go for anyone so he can deal with it." 

Snape chuckled softly at this and said "Here are your potions to make you feel better Mr Potter." 

Harry nodded slightly before Snape took his leave.

"Come on Har take your potions, we have to get to breakfast." Draco whispered.

"Fiiinnneeee." Harry groaned, "Only because you asked." 

Draco smiled slightly as Harry drank them and then stretched. 

"Well come on then lazy head we have to go to breakfast." Harry chuckled as Draco rolled his eyes and got up. 

"Okay I am going to have a shower so I will meet you there." Harry said as he walked into the bathroom.

Draco then skipped out of the room and got ready for breakfast.

----------------------------------------

Harry was ecstatic. He had found out who his mate was and it was the love of his life.

Harry was deciding whether to buy Draco a present or take him on a date. 

As he finished rinsing out the suds from his hair he decided to do both as Draco deserved it. 

Harry then jumped out of the shower and ran to get dressed. He decided seeing as it was Sunday to dress nicely, he picked out a casual white top paired with black ripped skinny jeans and a dark green jacket. 

He was whistling as he strolled down the corridors of Hogwarts, he was in an excellent mood for he could see Draco again.

He was in such a good mood however that he was not paying attention to the looming shadow of Dumbledore, following his every move.