Chapter Sixty: The Beginning Of Forever

And Harry was once again correct.

No one had gotten in his way of normal schooling.

Sure there was some drama here and there but nothing of the murderous and psychotic kind more of the 'who ate my clearly labelled pudding' kind.

And that kind? Harry could deal with. 

And so with the blink of his eyes, Harry now found himself at the end of his final year at Hogwarts in none other than a ring shop.

"I just want it to be perfect Dud!" Harry exclaimed in frustration as he fell back onto the luscious blue sofa.

"It will be Har, Draco would love anything you give him and you know it," Dudley comforted sitting next to his frantic brother.

"I suppose but I just want to give him a ring that shows him just how much he means to me, I want it to be just a beautiful as him and just as perfect," Harry stated.

"Sorry to interrupt but I saw these out in the back and maybe one of them might be what you are looking for?" A worker said with a wide smile.

Harry and Dudley made their way over to a small tray with two rings laid down.

One had a white shiny band with adjacent stones trailing up the sides of the band. The head of the ring had two side stones both a light blue colour that caught the light and made the ring shine even brighter. On the top of the head held up by two prongs was a larger light blue diamond that caught Harry's eye immediately, it was the same shade of pale blue he found himself drowning in every day. Etched into the base of the band were the words "Always and Forever". Harry knew this was the one.

"This one, it's perfect!" Harry exclaimed.

"It is beautiful, now what I can do is put it in a special place for you and in a few years when you can afford it, you can come back and buy it," The woman at the counter said as she began packing it up.

"Wait no, I've been saving up I would like to buy it now," Harry said with a huge smile.

"Wha- How do you have enough money this is one of the most expensive rings in our stock! This is one of a kind?" The woman asked in shock.

"Yeah Har I don't even know how you've been saving money it's not like you have a constant job?" Dudley asked confused.

"Well, you know how every year I go with Severus and collect rare potions ingredients, well he knew that I wanted to propose after school and so he has helped me gather my own clients and during the summer I restocked many rare potions ingredients for these people and I finally saved enough to buy a ring and start my own business," Harry explained, "So I would like to take it," 

"Oh um yes, of course," The woman said with a smile.

"Wow, I'm proud of you Har you've really got you're life planned out," Dudley said as they left the store.

"Thanks Dud, it seems like I'm not the only one though, Mom told me you got into your first choice college," Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess everything played out well for us didn't it?" Dudley chuckled.

"It sure did," Harry replied with a huge smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------