Chapter seventeen: The voice

The next day the two boys once again woke up laying on the same bed half falling off. Although instead of Narcissa waking them up Harry woke up first at 6:45am. 

Harry bolted upright and shook Draco, "Dray wake up! We only have 15 minutes until breakfast starts!" 

Draco then in the same manner as Harry bolted up and ran back to his room to get changed. 

Harry on the other hand ran to the shower and got in and out before changing and meeting a messy Draco in the common room. 

They both caught up with their group of friends a few steps in the corridor.

"Jeez I never thought I would see the day that Harry Potter was late, Draco I understand but Harry?" Pansy mocked. 

"I kinda like his messy bed hair it's kinda hot." Theo said from beside Blaise. 

In reply Harry simply stuck out his tongue at Theo whilst Draco looked a little annoyed.

"Very mature Har." Theo joked and Draco huffed,

"Only I can call him Har." 

"Relax Dray it's fine." Harry chuckled at the glare Draco sent Theo and Theo simply shrugged.

Once they all walked through the doors they all started walking to the Slytherin table, seeing as Theo also got sorted into Slytherin. Harry, Pansy and Blaise all went to sit in their normal seats but Theo cut in front of Draco and sat where he normally did, next to Harry.

"Dude you know that is where I sit!" Draco exclaimed. 

"It's just a seat Draco just sit where I do next to Pansy and Blaise." Theo said causally. 

"But-" Draco started and looked at Harry pleadingly. 

Harry shrugged awkwardly not wanting to start a fight so he said, "Just for today Theo can sit here then tomorrow it switches and stays that way?" 

"Fine." Draco mumbled and took the seat in between Pansy and Blasie. 

Theo had an award winning smile placed on his lips as he talked to Harry whilst Draco glared at him the whole time. It went on like that for a few minutes before Pansy and Blasie burst out laughing whilst Draco pouted. 

"What's so funny?" Harry asked and Theo glared at them for turning away Harry's attention. 

"Oh we were just saying how once again you are oblivious." Pansy said proudly.

"Not this again I told you guys I am not oblivious!" Harry proclaimed. 

"Oblivious to what?" Theo asked seeing as he wasn't present during the conversation. 

"We were saying how Harry is oblivious to any and all romantic gestures towards him." Blaise explained. 

"Oh so i have to try harder." Theo confirmed with a smirk directed t Draco. 

"Oh my Gosh guys! I think I would know if someone was hitting on me." 

Everyone at this point burst out laughing including Draco who was previously glaring. This outburst caused a lot of eyes. 

"What I would!" Harry defended. 

"No you wouldn't what do you think Theo has been doing the past ten minutes?" Pansy said in between breaths.

"Uhh talking? Draco said flirting was his charm so I assumed he did it to everyone." Harry answered confused.

"Yeah but not this much he obviously has a crush on you why else would he kick Draco out of his chair?" Blaise responded and Harry's mouth dropped.