NEVES

KTH POV

It was a really bad idea to just lay on my bed for a while. That caused me to drift away into my thoughts, getting more depressed by the minute.

I started to think about Jungkook and Jimin. The whole 'problem'. I didn't know what to do.

Maybe I should call Lisa.

I reached for my phone, instantly retracting my hand when the reality came back to me;

Lisa won't pick up the call.

She is gone.

I guess seeing Jungkook so much, even under these standards, prevented the truth from getting to me. Usually seeing Jungkook meant me, him, and Lisa were going to do something fun and get into trouble. Maybe even just hang out. That is probably why I haven't been as sad as I should be.

I just wanted to call her.

Not cry the Nile River.

But she's gone.

Just thinking about her made me already feel the hole in my heart. I had never been apart from her for this long, so the feeling of emptiness is starting to take refuge in my feelings.

Why?

Why her?

She was such a kind and good person. Why did she have to go?

Single tears dripping down soon turned into waves of water crashing into my lap. I grabbed at my hair, frustrated.

I wanted to talk to her about my situation with Jungkook and all. Usually when I had boy troubles, I ranted to her. When she had girl troubles, she ranted to me.

Oh shoot, I forgot to say hi to Lisa's girlfriend at the funeral. I'll have to call her later. Sorry Jisoo.

But now I had no one to talk to. I mean, I could talk to Yoongi, but maybe not about my crush.

You weren't supposed to leave me.

You promised we'd stay together.

I picked up my phone, only to throw it across the room. I pressed my hands on my face, trying to confine my sobs. The once soft fingers were now wet with tears. My once clear face was now red and puffy.Lisa,

Come back. Please.

Come back.

No more special pancakes everyday topped with chocolate chips and way too much whipped cream.

No more getting picked up from school and going directly to cause havoc at our favorite ice cream place.

No more late-night movie marathons on week nights.

No more shopping while gossiping at the mall about our not-so-favorite people.

No more spending time with my favorite person in the world

The only one I could comfortably turn to when things got rough.

The one that would stay up with me late at night comforting me about my broken heart.

The one who always cared enough to say "You're not." when I said I was "Okay."

Lisa.

Lisa.

Why did you leave me?

"Lisa!!" I wailed, pulling at my brown locks. I kicked around on the bed frantically, as if I was trying to beat up the air in the room for insulting me.

Tears blurred my vision, leaving me unable to see the furniture and walls in front of me. But it didn't matter. Lisa-

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and yelling. But my senses were too clogged with despair to take time to know what was happening. So I just let it.

---

I didn't know when someone came in my room. I didn't know when they knelt down and tried telling me it was okay. I didn't know when they left, and came back with someone else. I didn't know when this new person sat on the bed next to me and enclosed me in their strong arms, pulling me onto their lap as they whispered words of comfort into my ear. I didn't know when my agonizing sobs turned into soft snores. But, I knew without a doubt that I never wanted to leave those arms. The amount of love and safety I felt in those arms was exactly what I needed. It didn't overwhelm me, but didn't leave me unsatisfyed at the moment either.

When I woke up after my crying-fest, I was in an unfamiliar room in an unfamiliar bed. The walls were grey, with the whole room being a mix of white, blacks and greys. There was a chair in the corner, with a neatly designed saying on it. I sat up and squinted, trying to read what it said, but that just made my eyes shift back to it's regular position in uncomfort and head hurt. I reached a hand up to pick out the dried crust that formed at the corners of my eyes, wincing at the pain when I had to scratch it out. Through cleaning my eyes, I felt the large amount of dried tears with paths making it's way down my face. I traced the paths carefully with my fingertips, cringing at the thought of how someone had to have seen me like this. 

Wait... where am I?

Who brought me here?

I tried to think back to prior events, putting my hand on my mouth out of instinct when they came back to me.

Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

I totally rushed this, like all my other chapters ha I'm crying inside

How are you all? Stay strong, Fighting!!!