NET

KTH POV

I entered NoJams rather silently, quickly letting myself in and closing the door behind me. I didn't want to attract any attention.

My nose was instantly filled with the smell of vanilla, along with newly made coffee. It made me close my eyes for a minute just to take in the comfortable smell.

Getting on my tippy-toes, I scanned the crowd of people in the café for Yoongi. I had always liked this café for many reasons, but one of them was because they had a wide assortment of people. Quiet people, who would find a place in the corner and pull out a book to read while drinking coffee with a scone. Groups of friends, who would order way too many baked goods to be eaten with laughs and smiles. But my favorite people to observe were the snobby ones. They would come in, hastily order a coffee, walk to the pick up station, and stand there while impatiently tapping their foot. It was amusing to watch how ticked off they got when their coffee was taking too long. You could easily see the pissed expression from half-way across the neatly decorated room, which made it even funnier. To me at least.

Eventually my eyes landed on Yoongi. I walked over to him. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt, along with a black baseball cap. I would say his sense of style was depressing, but I thought that his outfit rather fit the mood, which oddly made me a little less tense, more calm. He was sitting in a deserted part of the café, at a booth for two people. I usually like lively areas more, but not having many people around to listen to our conversation was something I now appreciated.

He kept busy on his phone, even when I sat down across from him. He noticed my presence when I cleared my throat, snapping his head up to look at me with apologetic eyes.

"Oh, hi brat." He gave me a small side smile, tucking his phone into his pocket.

"Hey Yoongi." I cast my gaze downwards.

"Hey, I'm sorry for not seeing you when you came in. I've been really out of it lately... do you remember how I've always wanted to become a producer?"        

I nodded.

"Well, I found a company that liked my work. We've been communicating through emails, so I am always itching to check my phone. I really hope I can work at that company." Yoongi thought outloud.

"Me too, Yoongs." I agreed.

"Well Tae, would you like to tell me about your complicated situation?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow at me, narrowing his eyes that were staring into mine.

"Y-Yep." I stuttered out.

Well, better get it off my chest. He's going to find out anyways.

Deep breath, Tae. Deep breath.

"ILikeJungkookButHeHasAReallyPerfectBoyfriendThatIDontCompareToAndItsHardToWatchThemAndIDontKnowWhatToDo." At the end of that sentence, I was completely out of breath. I exhaled a couple times, leaning back on the booth seat.

"You- what?" Yoongi made a confused face at me.

I placed my hands over my face, still leaning back.

"I like Jungkook. No- I have been in love with him for years." I paused, dropping my hands from my face to my sides on the booth. "The problem is, he has a boyfriend. A really nice one, too. Its so hard to stay there, having to live with my crush flirting with someone else. I would move out, but Lisa wanted me to stay with Jungkook, and I don't want to betray her wishes. Also, you would think that seeing him flirt with another person would lessen my feelings for him, right? Nope!" I popped the 'p', letting out a vain chuckle. "If anything, seeing him so lovey-dovey made my feelings stronger, cause' my delusional ass thinks I might have a chance with him and might be able to experience that. Sorry I ranted." I looked down at Yoongi, who had his eyebrows furrowed.

"You- why- wait." Yoongi leaned over the table closer to me, placing his elbows on the red marble.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like you couldn't tell me about... this." He sighed.

My face twisted in uncomfort. 

"Yoongs, its not your fault. I could've always told you, but I just chose not to. I didn't really want anyone knowing." I shrugged.

"So did anyone else know?" He questioned.

"Y-Yeah. Lisa did." I honestly told him.

He didn't look surprised.

"Anyways. So, you like Jungkook huh?" He gave me a teasing smile, making me blush immediately.

"Stoooooooooppppppp." I whined, covering my face with my hands.

He chuckled.

"Seriously though, all jokes aside, what are you going to do? Are you sure you can't just stay with me?" Yoongi asked me, his tone laced with concern.

"I-I can't do that Yoongs. I have to stay with him." I stubbornly responded.

"Okay, fine." he looked around the café, then suddenly jumped in his seat with wide eyes.

"I'm really sorry for cutting this so short, but I have to go home to feed Holly, since I forgot to before this. You have to promise to call me if anything happens, okay?" He slid out of the booth, standing before me and sticking out his pinky. I got up too, nodding my head and wrapping my smallest finger around his. "Words, Tae."

"Yes, I p-promise."

"Okay good."

"Love you, Yoongles."

"Love you too, brat. Bye."

And with that, he had left the café, me following not too far behind him. I took my time on the walk home, taking in the fresh air and beautiful surroundings.

Hmph. I don't want to go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

My birthday passed and I had fun I guess. Lol I sound so depressing

How are you guys? Stay Strong, Fighting!!!