EVLEWT

KTH POV

Did I mention that I love being in Jungkook's arms?

Back when we were little, Jungkook would always cuddle me when I got sad. I was surprised he remembered, seeing as I forgot myself. But it killed me how friend-ish this seemed.

Think of the most friendly way you could spoon someone, add 6 inches of space between them, then make me the little spoon and Jungkook the big spoon. It was agonizing. I wanted nothing more than to turn and hug him back but that would be 'too weird'.

I have to tell him that I like him.

No, I have to tell him that I love him.

I unconsciously sighed, gaining the attention of the black haired male who was currently spooning me. I heard the sheets on the bed shuffle, meaning he had propped up his elbow while resting his head in his hand.

"What's bothering you Tae?" He asked gently. His voice was like sweet honey, something I could listen to all day.

I shut my eyes tightly, not wanting to face my harsh reality.

Tell him.

"Jungkook, what would you do if you liked someone you couldn't have?" I quietly asked, slowly turning around to face him.

He looked puzzled for a moment, then let out a short laugh.

"Easy!" He grinned. "I would tell them that I liked them. You would get to know how much they care based on their reaction. Plus, you only live once, so you better make the most out of it." He had on a bunny smile the whole time he was talking, which just made things worse.

Oh well, fuck it.

"JungkookILikeYou." I spit out extremely fast. We were both sitting up now, facing eachother. You could feel the room's tension thickening, like you could cut it with a knife.

He looked like he was contemplating, before letting out yet another breathy laugh.

"W-What?" The smile he had on looked forced, resulting in his face giving a pained expression.

"Y-You heard me." I looked him dead in the eye. "I like- no- love you."

His face changed into something unreadable.

"T-Tae, I love you too." He said jokingly, forgetting the playful and light side of the sentence.

"No- You know what I mean." I looked down frustratedly, then looked back up at him. "I love-love you. N-Not as a friend."

He looked panicked, like he didn't know what to say. I could feel my own panic starting to rise just by looking at him.

"N-No you don't." he said almost desperately, like he had seen it coming but didn't actually want it to happen. "You are just saying that. You don't like me, we are just friends, we can't-"

I shut him up by placing my lips on his. At first he didn't kiss back, but soon took the lead. Fireworks were going on in my body. Here I was, kissing the man I had loved for years- still counting.

The kiss got more heated as he slowly pushed me back until I was against the wall. His kisses were rough, yet gentle at the same time, like he wanted to savor all of me but didn't have the patience.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, basking in the feeling of being in Jungkook's arms since I knew it wouldn't last long.

Yup, I was right.

All of a sudden, he pulled away, looking at me with wide eyes. Jungkook scrambled to his feet, jumping off the bed and running out my room door.

I laid there, against the wall, as my heart slowly and painfully fell to pieces. My hair was a mess, and by raising a hand to touch my lips I felt that they were bruised.

I tried to not fall in love with him, I really did.

My hand emotionlessly fell to my side.

Even so, in the end I was not the boy he fell in love with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

YESS SCHOOL IS OVER I CAN FINALLY GET BACK TO UPDATING I-

How are you all? It's been a while. Stay strong, Fighting!!