THGIE

KTH POV

I sat on the bed, waiting, for a little while. I presumed that Jimin and Jungkook thought I was sleeping, so they didn't want to bother me.

It's okay though. I wanted to be alone for a little while.

I had my feet dangling off the bed, while my back was so slouched that it may have looked like my shoulders were attempting to consume my whole body. I was staring at my hands clasped together in my lap, seeing as there was nothing more interesting to look at.

Sigh.

I tried not to think of Lisa, since her absence has already taken a huge toll on me.

Sigh.

I flinched ever-so-slightly when the door to the room opened.

Jungkook came in, this time wearing a black t-shirt with navy blue sweatpants. He looked comfy. I met his eyes, forgetting about how much of a mess I looked like at the moment.

I could see the worry and sadness in his tired eyes, making my heart clench. I totally forgot that I'm not the only one hurting at the moment. Jungkook lost his best friend too. I should've thought about him.

I opened my mouth to say sorry, only to be abruptly interrupted by the black haired male.

"Don't you dare say sorry, since there is nothing you should say sorry for. Never feel bad about grieving. It's only normal." Sighing, he entered the room and softly closed the door. He came over to the bed, taking a seat a comfortable distance away from me.

We sat in silence for a little while, before he softly put his hand over mine.

"I miss h-her too." His voice broke in the middle of the sentence.

I looked at him, to see his eyes watering. The sight made my heart hurt even more than it already did.

I grabbed his hand, my eyes starting the water as well.

"It's okay. She wouldn't want us wallowing in our tears." I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, only for more tears to form.

I took a big sniff in, only to let out a sob. 

Jungkook immediately scooched over, and enclosed me in his arms. I buried my face in his neck, taking in his scent. I could feel his chin on the top of my head.

"You won't leave me either, right?" I asked, my voice muffled by his t-shirt.

"No. I'll never leave you." He responded, sniffling after.

We stayed like that for a while, in each other's embrace. Neither wanted to leave, afraid the other would disappear if done so. Both of us basked in the warmth of the other, taking comfort in the fact that we don't have to grieve alone. With a couple sniffles here and there, I sank deeper in Jungkook's arms, my feelings for the other only deepening. But it was okay, because if he cared enough, things would end up alright. And I know he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

I can't tell you how much I hate the way I rush my writing im sorryyy

How are you allll? GooooD? gOOOOd. Stay Strong, Fighting!!