YTNEWT

YOONGI POV

I had said goodnight to Jungkook, and was now standing in front of Tae's closed bedroom door. Way too many thoughts were floating through my mind; mostly about what to say to Tae and what to do about the overall situation.

Jungkook really surprised me, if I'm being honest. I hate to say it, but I honestly thought he was disregarding Tae's feelings. I was shocked to find out that the poor boy has been stressing out over this so much. Tae needs to know the truth, but he has to hear it from Jungkook.

I need to talk to Taehyung.

I sighed, gently knocking on the white door. I heard a soft 'come in' and opened it, cringing at the harsh squeak that was let out.

"Tae?"

I looked around his room, finding him curled up on his bed while the blanket was crumpled up at the end of the mattress. His back was facing me, so I assumed he was tired and wanted to rest. As I went to take my sweatshirt off, he proved me wrong by sitting up.

"What did he say?" He questioned, monotone. The way he asked scared me, because it didn't sound like him at all. It may have been his voice, but the usual curiosity and intrigued touch to it was missing. It almost sounded like a statement.

Freezing from my actions, I looked up at the back of his head.

"Who- Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yes. What did he say?" He stated once again.

"Tae, I need to talk to you." I took off my sweatshirt quickly, leaving me comfortable enough to be able to sleep. As I took a seat next to him, he turned to look at me. That's when I saw his face- rendering me speechless.

He looked different. There wasn't a trail of tears littering his face, and his eyes were not red and puffy. Any other person would just say he looked a bit depressed, but I knew- he was tired. I could easily see how damn tired he was from all that was going on. I noticed this in Jungkook too, the mental and emotional stress obviously took their toll on them.

I snapped from my thoughts when a hand was being waved in front of me, the air hitting my face just barely.

"Hey, earth to Yoongles."

I softened a bit at the nickname, but tried not to let it redirect my thought process on the conversation I had to have with him. I straightened my posture, causing Taehyung to look at me confused with his tired eyes.

"Taehyung," I started. "We talked about a lot of shit, but I concluded one thing." I stopped, looking at him for a moment, then continued speaking. "Just give him a chance, Tae."

"What do you mean?" He looked at me, even more confused.

"Just," I paused, looking around the room and running my tongue over my bottom lip. "Just let him talk to you, talk to him or whatever, but no matter what you do, please do not shut him out. I know it might hurt a bit since you are still in the process of healing, but please listen to me. You won't regret it."

"There is something you are not telling me, Yoongi." Taehyung eyed me suspiciously for a moment, then stopped, his feature relaxing. "But okay, I know you only want the best for me, so I'll trust you. But I still don't understand where all of this is coming from."

I softly smiled, ruffling his hair then turning around to set up my pillow. When I looked back at him he had a tiny smile on his face to, instantly boosting my mood even more.

Maybe everything will actually work out.

"Okay brat, lights out. Time to go to bed." I leaned over to the nightstand as he also laid down, turning off the lamp light. When I got on my back on the bed, he instantly scooched over and rested his head in the crook of my armpit.

"Goodnight Yoongles." I heard his tiny voice, muffled because of my t-shirt.

"Good night Tae."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

I feel like i'm totally wasting my summer break. I could be doing so much more than I have been doing, and it bothers me sO MUCHHHH AHHHH

I am drifting away from the plot so much lol its not even funny, like I actually don't have much of a clue where I am going with this- and when I do try to follow a plan for the plot, I end up going in a whole other direction anyways

I know this is really random but for some odd reason while I am laying in my bed at 1 AM I just got the taste of those sweet cherries they put on cakes yum yum

Hope y'all are doing good. Fighting!! <3