EVIF YTNEWT

KTH POV

"Wh-Why are you both crying?" Jungkook questioned, standing in the doorway.

Me and Jimin turned our heads to look at eachother for a moment, before bursting out in laughter over Jungkook's confused expression.

"And why are you both on the floo- Wait what's so funny?" The black haired male, more confused than ever, continued to throw questions at us.

Our laughter dyed down a bit seeing the amount of concern Jungkook was showing towards us. Jimin looked at me again, before shifting his gaze to his boyfriend.

"A lot of crap just happened Jungkook, I don't even know where to start." Jimin dryly chuckled, shaking his head.

Assuming that the couple would rather talk alone, I stood up to excuse myself from my room.

"I'll leave you two alone for a bit." I told them, leaving the room and shutting the door behind me.

JJK POV

After Taehyung left the room, I looked to Jimin for answers. He had gotten up from the floor and took a seat on the edge of the bed, head down while he fiddled with his fingers.

Before I could speak up, Jimin beat me to it.

"I'm breaking up with you, Jungkook."

It didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would.

I always had hoped this day wouldn't come. I thought that me and Jimin would stay together forever, and that nothing would get in the way of our relationship.

Guess I was wrong.

That sentence didn't hit me like a truck, didn't break me into pieces, didn't crush my heart, didn't make my world collapse, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

I knew why, though.

It was because my heart was no longer his to break; it had belonged to someone else now. Taehyung.

I honestly saw it coming, it was only about time that we broke up. We had drifted apart and weren't functioning like a healthy couple should, so breaking up only makes sense.

It did still have an effect on me, seeing my first real relationship down the drain. I loved Jimin, no, I still do love him, but nonetheless I enjoyed loving him and calling him my boyfriend. It was sad to think that this part of my life with him was over, and the memories would be the only things left from it.

I walked up to the blonde boy on the bed and sat down next to him. He looked up at me, waiting for a response or reaction.

"Jimin," I started. "I love you, really I do. I can't say that I didn't see this coming, because I did. Somewhere along the way we fell out of love, and it wasn't just me who felt it." I paused, forming my lips into a thin line. "This was my first relationship, so it meant a lot to me. No, you mean a lot to me, Jimin. I don't know what I'd do without you, I'm so lucky to have been able to spend time with you. I regret that our relationship has to end like this, but I don't regret all that we've done together. I'll always love you Jimin, and you can always count on me to be right at your side when you need me. I've really enjoyed loving you, Jimin. It's really a shame that we have to end it like this." I shook my head. "Park Jimin, find someone better, someone who can love you more than I ever did, someone who won't hurt you. I honestly have no doubt that you will find someone, though."

Jimin chuckled at the last part, wiping a stray tear coming down his cheek.

"I just can't believe it's really over. Oh god, it's really over. We aren't boyfriends anymore, are we?" Jimin ranted. I responded by shaking my head unsurely, which cracked us both up. "I love you too, Jungkook. Somewhere along the way we did fall out of love, but everything happens for a reason. Though we aren't completely leaving each other's lives, I'll miss you a lot, Kook. Just treat Tae well okay?" I shook my head furiously, a faint pink hue spreading across my cheeks.

We were left in a comfortable silence for while, before I decided to break it.

"Did you know I was in love with Tae?" I asked curiously.

"I had my suspicions at the beginning, but confirmed it not long after he started living here. I could tell by the way you looked at him, but I didn't say anything in hopes of believing it wasn't true." He confessed.

"Oh my god Jimin, I'm so sorry that I put you through that." He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"You should be more sorry to Tae, did you see how bad he had it?" I looked down in shame, not wanting to meet his judging gaze.

"I know, I just haven't gotten there yet. It's been going great, whatever we have, but I do think it is right time to talk to him about everything now."

"You better, Kook." He ruffled my hair.

"Hey, my hair!" I swatted his hand away, flattening out my now messy hair.

He laughed, causing the sound of my laughter to also fill up the small room.

"I love you Jimin." I said, smiling.

"I love you too, Jungkook." He pulled me into a hug, his warm embrace comforting me like it always did. I sighed in contentment, knowing that things might actually be okay.

Hopefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

I'm not ready for school to start, but at the same time I'm so bored that I can't wait for it to start idk what to dooooo

I'm probably gonna go back and edit this chapter tmrw bc I wrote this in a rush

I really wanna write another book but I know myself (i think) and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get so caught up in the new one that I disregard this book and end up losing inspo for it and I do not want that to happen so

Hope you all are doing well. Love ya, Fighting!!