NEETENIN

YOONGI POV

Wow, I was so caught up in protecting Taehyung that I never stopped to see how Jungkook was holding up.

I widened my eyes, frozen in my position across from him at the table. I never had to comfort anyone other than Taehyung, so I did not really know how to react.

"Jungkook?" I repeated, clumsily shooting up from my seat and rushing over to his side. I knelt down beside him.

His face was in his hands, while his shoulders were shaking up and down. He was curling in on himself, making him look so, so small. Very different from the Jungkook I know.

I never really had the chance to become close with Jungkook, so we were mainly just acquaintances that met through a common person; Tae. I usually observed him from afar, so I didn't know much about him, but enough to know what kind of person he was. A deeply caring guy who managed to always uphold a strong front. I never thought I'd see the day Jeon Jungkook broke down over something like this.

"H-Hey, it's okay." I stuttered out, unsure of how to deal with the current situation. My hand found its way to his back, hesitantly stoking it as an action to comfort him.

"I-I'm sorry." He sobbed, head still in his hands.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Even though I could make many guesses, I wasn't fully sure what he was apologizing for.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

His sobs only increased at my question.

JJK POV

I always knew Tae liked me. The stares, the glances, the shy behavior, the kiss. I knew, yet I still managed to push his feelings away. It was never my intention, god no. But with all that has been going on, I forgot to make sure he was doing okay.

I can't say that I don't entirely have feelings for him either.

But Jimin. Jimin.

I can't leave Jimin. I love him.

Do I?

Doesn't matter.

I have loved loving him and spending time with him since we got together. I can't just let go of that. I cannot leave him until he leaves me.

But is it really better for him to be seeing someone who's heart belongs to another?

YOONGI POV

After a while of my uncomfortable comforting, he finally calmed down. Rubbing his eyes, he finally raised his head to look at me. Not gonna lie, he looked like a mess. His hair was totally messed up- strands and clumps of hair going in every direction, his eyes were red and puffy, and his whole face was coated with stains of tears and still fresh tears. But in all fairness he has been crying for a while, so it makes sense.

When I was about to repeat my question, he interrupted with a sigh.

"I'm sorry for a lot of things." He said looking off into the distance. Surprisingly he didn't stutter, which was impressive considering he had just cried his eyes out. I could tell from the tone of his voice that it was serious.

"I think I like Tae." He looked me dead in the eye. I had retracted my hand from his back by now, down on one knee as I listened to him. "I might have liked him all these years, but only realized now." He chuckled dryly. "And I know he likes me."

"I'm sorry to Jimin for telling him I loved only him when it was a lie." He looked again into the distance. I wasn't that surprised that Jungkook liked Tae, I honestly saw it coming. But I was confused at why he hadn't left Jimin by now.

"I'm sorry to Taehyung for putting him through all of this." He made eye contact with me again, and I could see his eyes getting teary. I would have reached out to rub his back again, but I was too intrigued with where he was going to do so. "It's just-" he let out a sob. Snapping from whatever sate I was in, I reached out to comfort him. "It's just so damn complicated. It's too much." He started to cry again, so I took it as my cue to do some talking instead.

"Why don't you leave Jimin?" I asked gently.

"I can't!" He snapped outwardly, instantly curling back in on himself. "I can't," He sobbed. "I spent some of the best days of my life with that man, and I can't just forget all the love and memories we shared. I cannot leave him until he leaves me." He sniffled. "He deserves better than that."

"And as for Tae," he continued. "I don't think he will talk to me, so can you tell him that I'm sorry. Sorry for everything." He looked at me.

He said something else, but I was too up in my thoughts to register what he had said.

"Wait, wait, wait," I waved my other hand in front of his face, hoping it would silence him for the time being. "Let me get this straight- or gay or whatever." I sighed. "So you like Taehyung too, but can't get together with him or tell him because you don't want to hurt Jimin who deserves better, and you can't break up with Jimin either because of all you both have been through together." I summarized what I could, looking up at him.

He nodded.

"Why can't Taehyung just move in with me? If you want to stop putting him through all of this-"

"No!" Jungkook cried out, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Please no, I can't loose him too!" We made eye contact again. There was so much guilt and sadness in his eyes, it hurt me to see how much he must have been hurting over this. Poor thing is probably loosing sleep over the stress on his shoulders. "Call me selfish or whatever, but I want him to stay. I love seeing his face everyday, and I can't help but feel that if he moves in with you, we'll stop talking and I won't see him anymore. I won't be able t-to handle that."

"Hey it's okay, Kook please stop crying."

I pulled him into a hug, hoping to ease his sadness. We sat there for a while in a comfortable silence, before I pulled away.

"Kook, you have to make a decision. I know that its very frustrating and stressful, having to decide between two loved ones, but in the end its what's best for everyone. Including you."

He looked at me, for a couple seconds like everything I just said meant nothing, and for a couple seconds like everything I just said meant the world to him. Then he pulled me into yet another hug. But this time it was tight, sort of like a thanks.

"Will you help me, Yoongi-Hyung?"

I smiled, lifting my hands to hug him back.

"Sure thing Kook."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

After a whole lot of back and forth arguments I gave my friends my wattpad account and now im so fucking on edge like I can't writeeee (If you guys are reading this dw I still love youuu)

YOONKOOOOOOOOOK [cue soft hours]

I wrote this all kinda fast and am too tired to edit it, so you can expect that its bad rn. i'll edit it tomorrow for sure.

I hope you all are doing great. Is it just me or did that sound sarcastic? I swear im not being sarcastic I just sound like that I-

Love you guys <3 Fighting!!