NEETNEVES

YOONGI POV

Oh my god, this house is so dirty.

I walked through the mess of empty chip bags and pizza boxes scattered all over the floor, occasionally kicking something or the other to the side. When I got to my destination, I plopped down, instantly falling onto my side and snuggling into the loose fabric.

I'll clean it tomorrow.

Just as I felt my eyes getting heavy, I felt a buzzing in my pants. (A/N: I was going to write that he felt something vibrating in his pants but then I was like oh nO NO NOOO) Sighing and throwing a mini temper tantrum, I got up from my comfortable spot on the couch and started digging into my pockets. It took me a couple of awkward positions, but eventually I found the cause of my nap getting cut short.

I held the device in front of my face for a second, worry taking over my features when I found out who the caller was. I instantly answered it.

"Taehyung?" I softly called into the phone.

"Y-Yoongi," He hiccupped, and anyone could tell he was crying. From the loud sniffling to the slight tremble in his voice, he was obviously a wreck.

"Tae? Are you okay? What happened?" I was quick to question him, the fears of what he could be going through my mind rapidly.

"J-Jungkook, Jimin, t-too much. He'll never love m-me b-back. A-Am I not worth it?" I could hear the pain in his voice, which broke my heart.

"Tae, I'm coming over. Hang on tight." I sternly said, yet maintaining the gentleness in my voice in order to keep him as calm as possible. Before he could protest, I hung up the call, not sure how much I would be able to take of hearing him crying. It made me sad, hearing someone once so joyful break down so often like this. How can Jungkook not see it? I don't know him that personally, but I know him enough to know that he is the type of person to care deeply for the ones he loves- to no end. Tae is very close to him, so why does he disregard his feelings like that?

Jungkook, get your ass ready for a whoopin'.

---

I pounded on the door, disregarding the waves of pain flowing through my fist. I waited for a minute, listening to the rapid patterns of footsteps getting increasingly louder and louder until they stopped, and the door was thrown open.

In front of me was a blonde haired male that I had not seen before. His eyes were wide, and his lips were in a pout. He was wearing a loose black t-shirt with grey sweatpants. In all honesty, he was kinda cute.

NO.

NO YOONGI.

STOP IT.

I could guess he was Jungkook's boyfriend, why else would he be in the house?

I shook my head, pushing past the pouting male into the house. I looked around, to be met with the sight of Jungkook running towards me. He stopped a couple feet before me, looking confused. He was wearing a red sweatshirt with black shorts.

"Yoongi?" He tilted his head, squinting his eyes at me. "Why- What are you doing here this late?"

"Where is Taehyung. In his room?" I ignored his question, standing tall.

"Yeah, why?" He looked skeptical, like he didn't trust me.

I ran towards the stairs, looking back at Jungkook for a minute, then at his boyfriend, then back at Jungkook.

"I'll be staying the night." I got halfway up the stairs, before someone called out to me.

"Wait- Why- Where will you sleep?" Jungkook half-yelled. I could hear the protective side of him and the confusion in his voice.

"In Tae's room." Before he could protest, I ran up the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

Guys istg BTS World is legit a drug I-

DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO HEARTBEAT ITS SO GOOD THEIR VOICES WERE ALL SO AJDHSWDHW

I had to change Jimin's hair color cuz I kept on accidentally typing that he had blonde hair so I was like "you know what he has blonde hair now" so I probably left out some places where I wrote he had pink hair oops

I hope you are all well. Fighting!!