Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

"Let's be matured enough, act as if this is not an arrange marriage," she says, not looking into my eyes.

I rub my temple as I felt the awkwardness surrounding the living room. I was trying to act like 'I don't give a shit', but hell out. Why cant I act like it. My savageness and cold act are not working at this moment, maybe its on a day off.

"Whether we like it or not, we are still getting married, so why make things difficult, right? I also wanna have a peaceful and happy family so let's just do it, okay?" she says, now she's looking straight into my eyes.

I can see the sincerity in her eyes, thinking she really mean it. Thinking she wasn't against it at all.

"B-but I thought you have a boyfriend," I ask. Thinking hard why she agree when in reality she have a man.

"Oh that," she mumbles, half whisper.

"So break up with him, let's make things easy. I don't like hearing my wife had another man, it doesn't sound good. It'll just pull our name down," I straightly said, not thinking twice. Well, I also have a point. . . right?

"Y-yeah, I will," she answers, not looking at me. She is looking down at her lap, a deep sigh escape her think lips as she blink multiple times. Maybe she really loves her boyfriend. "S-so, a-are we uhmmm i-i mean- uhmm. . . "she awkwardly tried to start a conversation, As she roam her gaze everywhere while playing at her fingers.

"Don't get awkward at things like this, we're going to get married tomorrow so, why be awkward, right?" I said, trying to light up the mood. Smiling brightly at the woman I rarely know but will my wife after this day.

"Y-yeah," She smiled but still not gazing at me.

"Can I ask something?" she asked as she met my gaze.

"Mmm??," I hum in response.

"How many kids do you wanna have?" she asks, full of innocence and curiosity painted on her eyes.

The sudden itch of my throat was felt I tried to shake it off, but still a cough escape my lips. My health started beating fast by her sudden question.

"Uhmmm, 2? Well it depends to you," I answer shortly but trying to keep my nervousness away and act cool.

"Well, I think two is--- I mean. . . I wanna have five kids, when we have time," she says smiling, "But if we don't have enough time then maybe three?"

She started rumbling while I listen to her plans in life.

"You planned this with your boyfriend right?" I ask.

"Well yeah, that's all his plan. . . But we can't do it anymore, so . . . can we?" she asks, her eyes are a little bit wide, waiting for my answer.

I rub my temples, as I think of an answer, "O-okay," I mumble. I don't know what's happening to me right now. I'm the international playboy, but I ended up as a kind and loving future husband.

In some ways if I find her innocence cute.

"How old are you?" She ask again.

"21," I answer. I saw her eyes widen, and her eye balls turning upward, like she was thinking of something.

"So you're older than me, but you didn't even reach the classification of my ideal type. . . Tsk,"she says.

The tension lessen as we both start to talk to each other. The comfort and the cheerfulness surrounded the whole room.

"How old are you?" I ask her back.

"19," she answers. As I think she was too young at this situation I just nod my head in response and sit silently.

"Well, if Eonnie and Jung hyun-oppa got married then I guess we wouldn't have end up like this. I might be with my boyfriend right now, and you might be with your girlfriend," she says.

She straightened her back and played with the engagement ring my mom bought for her. "If Eonnie didn't get pregnant." She looks down, and try to form a force smile on her lips.

"Well, God does everything for a reason, right?" She says and raise her brows.