Chapter 16

"What is it, Y/n?" Samica einnie speaks.

"IU, she knows about me and Taehyung," I say, lowering my voice so no one can hear me. . . well no one will, I'm alone. But still let's just play it safe.

"IU? Who is that?" Samica eonnie asks.

"A girl who is truly obsessed with my husband," I say. 

"IU? Jungkook's Ex girlfriend?" Unnie asks again, there were some noises coming from the other line, maybe she's doing something.

"Yeah. . . But the main problem is she knows our secret," I say.

"Okay-okay, just act like it's not, don't let them see any clues in your expressions. I will try to find a way," Eonnie says.

"Okay," then I hung up.

Oh lovable ghod

...

Kim Taehyung's POV

A very stressful day, well my secretary just resigned. I doing all the works!! Well thanks to Jimin he always helps me a lot, a lot of business proposals, a lot of paper works, when will this company give a good secretary?? I changed my secretary like 8 times this year.

I was drinking my coffee and signing some contracts when someone knocks on my door. I didn't answer yet when a girl working from our company peeks in.

I gesture my hands in a way of 'come in' and they did so.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Seok Jin got you a new secretary," she says.

"Okay, thank you," I say, gaze still fix on the papars.

After reading and signing one more contract I finally look at her. Wow! I didn't know a girl like this is my secretary- wait- wait- I have a girlfriend.

"Hi Mr. Kim, I'm Angela Lee," she says and bows.

She's not that tall, but she's pretty.

"Hello, Is this your first time to work as a secretary?" I ask.

"No Mr. Kim, I work in JT company as the CEO's secretary," she says and smiles a bit.

"You got fired or you resigned," I ask and furrow my eye brows.

"I resigned, Mr. Kim," she says.

"Why?" I ask again. Gosh why am I so curious?

"The son of the CEO is courting me, so I resigned," she says.

Owhhh, so she takes her Job seriously. Let me give a bet Jimin will surely court her, even Yoongi Hyung!

A day passed, she seems to be a professional, she barely smile and she talks like she is really well trained,  I stuttered 3 times in front of her yet she never did!

The paper works that I thought I would finish tomorrow is now done! I really did a good work!!

Yeah, me, I, and Myself

Kidding, I just did three folders and she did the rest, hekhek

I was about to sleep when I saw a folder on my study stable.

I open it and it's her informations

Name: Angela Lee
Age: 23
Status: Single

And many many more!!

Contact number: ************

I smile at myself knowing I can have her number, hehe..

I kept on thinking about her, the way she looks, the way she maintains her straight face, she is so professional, the way her dress hugs her body. I remember she smiled . . . Her smile is not that real, but cute.