Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

Nervous hits me, I can't. . . I can't just let her go!! I had fight for her for a lot of times and now, I've sacrifice a lot, I just can't let her go. I'll fight for her no matter what. . .

Dingdong

The sound of the bell, hits my eardrum which made me awake from my daydreaming.

I open the door, Samica and Hyun Jin .

"Hey," Samica says with a smile.

"Come in." I offer, and they did so.

"Where's your baby?" I ask as I entertain them.

"Oh, she's with Audrey," Hyun Jin answers as he gives me the snacks that he was holding

"Audrey?" I ask again. If I'm not mistaken Audrey is Hyun Jin's cousin and she's Y/n and Samica's best friend.

"Yeah, Audrey. Our best friend and my husband's cousin," Samica says, forming a smile on her lips.

"Ahhh, yeah, I remember," I say and nod, walking towards the kitchen to prepare the snacks that they bought.

I went towards them carrying the snacks. Samica is looking at me while I take the sit across them. Hyunjin is looking at the surroundings, probably thinking about the changes that happened since Y/N left.

"So, I came here to say that," Samica stops and looks at Hyun Jin. Oh god, she's really going to say it- that I should leave Y/N. My palms are getting sweaty. My heart pounding fast. I'm scared to leave Y/N.

"Fight for Y/n," Samica says.

Hyun jin smiles and Samica looking so serious. While me, my eyeballs are like going to fall anytime.

"Eh?" I ask.

" Y/n, she's like a little sister to me and one time she said that, she really loves you," Hyun Jin says.

"I know she's okay right now, but I know she's not completely happy. For two weeks Tae, I visited her sometimes and talk to her on the phone she's not smiling the way she smiles before when she's with you, she's not that cheerful anymore," Samica says as tears forms on her eyes.

"Audrey, said the same thing. She barely laugh, like the real laugh," Hyun Jin adds.

"Have you talk to her?" Samica asks.

"We talk, on the phone. Like chats but in person, not yet," I answer.

"Taehyung we are willing to help. If you want to meet her, go and meet each other at our house. She can say she just want to sleep over at our house then come too. At least both of you can meet up," Samica says, trying to convince me.

"I wanted too, but Jungkook. What if he finds out?" I say.

What are they doing??!!

"I'll borrow Y/n, one time. . . okay? But Taehyung, we have to play safe. We can't ruin Y/n's name. My share in the company is already on her name, in short she has the biggest investment in KYJ company," Samica says.

"But time will come, Jungkook will still know," Hyun Jin breaks his silence that makes me and Samica looks at him. He's right. Sooner or later Jungkook will know.

"Well, promise me Taehyung that you're going to fight for my sister," Samica says.

"I promise," I say and form my lips into a thin line.

Y/n's POV

I open my eyes, blinking afew times. I move my hand beside me, but not feeling anything except for the matress.

"Jungkook?" I murmur, His not here anymore, maybe he left early? He has a lot of work. I fix myself and did my morning routine. Shower, toothbrush, a little bit of make up and done!!!

I was on the stairs when I smell something "burning".

I immediately run down and went to the kitchen when I saw the pan with a pancake burning and Jungkook panicking how to turn off the stove.

I immediately turn off the stove and glare at Jungkook.

"Hehe," the only word he manages to say, to laugh actually. He rub the back of his neck and smiles.

"Are you planning to burn our house?" I ask as I cross my arms above my chest.

"No, hehe. . . I was trying to cook," Jungkook says.

Gosh!! Is he being a kid?! Using his charm?! I can't!!! Don't Jungkook!!! My heart!! His tall, manly, has a good body, his biceps, and now his being cute!! Hhhuuuwwwaaaaa

I smile at his cuteness.

"You can't cook?" I ask, smiling.

"No," he answers and shows his bunny smile.

"Then why is your name JungKOOK? It should be JungCantKook," I say now a bit laughing.

"I don't know, ask mom,"- he says and glares at me.

"hahaha!! Take a shower now and I'll cook food. . . okay?" I say and smile.

"Aren't you going to help me take a shower?" he asks, smirking.

"No," I say and turns my back at him.

I was done cooking and cleaning all of the mess but Jungkook is still in the room.

"Ya?! Jungkook-ah! The food is ready," I shout.

Maybe his playing with his phone again---phone? Phone?!

Wheres my phone? It's in our room. My phone!!!

I was about to run to our room when Jungkook came.

Straight face.

Lab dub lab dub lab dub

"Are you okay?" I ask, oh lovable ghod did he touch my phone? It can't be.

"I didn't win!! That game!! Aish!!" he says.

At last I can breath. Ohh shit. My heart is oh-my-ghod!!

I thought he touch my phone and saw some pictures or he read taehyung's and my conversation. . . Oh my ghod!!

"Aren't you going to work?" I ask him as we eat breakfast.

"Nope,I wanna take some rest," Jungkook says.

After eating and washing the dishes. Jungkook and I cuddles in the sofa while watching some movies, Iron man to be exact.
His too focus on the movie while me, too focus on my phone.

I was laying on his lap while he plays with my hair.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Jungkook asks.

Lab dab lab dab lab dab.

What the f*ck?

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

To be Continued. . .