Chapter 17

A light pink color appear on my cheeks.

After preparing everything, Iput it on the table in our living room. I was sitting on the carpet, not on the couch and watching TV when Jungkook came.

"High tolerance or low one?" he asks and sits on the couch.

"Neutral,"- I say and focus on the TV screen, we are watching a Chinese drama, I don't know the title but its about the two best friends who love one man.

This drama!! Really?

Jungkook was so focus on his drinks and chips while me watching the drama.

"Taehyung-ssi, he got a new assistant," Jungkook says trying to start a topic

"Really? And you, how's your day?" I ask, looking at him.

"Good. . . I guess," he says

What's with the "I guess"?

"Y/n? W-what- how- when- what do you think about a  baby?" Jungkook asks.

Baby?!

I cough because of his question and gulp the soju continuously.

"Yah! You'll get drunk!" he says and grabs the bottle on my hand.

I glance at the bottle and the liquid is already half! I feel dizzy.

"Why did you ask about the baby?" I ask and eat some chips.

"Well you know, Jin hyung said family is not a family without a baby," he says and scratches his nape.

"Don't you want to enjoy our married life? I mean, you're only 21 and I'm only 19. Don't you think its too early?" I ask.

He glance at his wrist watch and wet his lower lips using his tongue.

His aura change. He seems to be a little bit disappointed. Maybe he already want to have a baby

"Jungkook?" I call his name and sit next to him

He look at me and raised his eyebrows?

"Mmm?"

"Give me one more year," I say and hold his hand, he smiles and nods, At least now his expression changed.

After a few more shots I  didn't realize I already drunk almost two soju.

Jungkook who was now watching "iron man" is still in his sense.

Earthquake? Why is everything moving?!
What the-? Is the wall moving? Is the crust breaking?

My stomach? Wtf.

I stand up and quickly run to the sink.

Vomit

In just a second, Jungkook was there behind me, rubbing my back in a circular motion.

He held my hair and asks, "You want hot chocolate?"

After throwing up everything In my stomach, I sit on the dining table and watch Jungkook as he prepare my hot chocolate. Yes I'm drunk, but I still know what i'm doing, I just can't handle myself.

"What a perfect husband," I say. Jungkook gives me a cup of hot chocolate and walks behind me, tying my hair into a ponytail.

"Sorry," I mutter.

"Why?" he says.

I know what I'm doing, this will cause something, but lemme tell you this, Alcohol can give you a lot of courage.

"Just I'm sorry," I say again, I can't held back my tears anymore, slowly my tears falls.

Jungkook was a bit shock but still concern.

"Tell me, what is it? I won't get mad, I promise," he says and coups my cheek, wiping my tears using his thumb.

I stand up and hug him, really tight. In just a second Jungkook hug me backs. Then black.

Jungkook's POV

She was hugging me then her hug loosen

"Y/n?" I ask and part a bit from the hug.

She's sleeping.

I carry her  bridal style and brings her to our room. she smells like vomit and alcohol.

After I change her clothing into a big white T-shirt. I went down to clean our mess.

After cleaning all of it, I head back to our room.

You can just tell me now, I can let you go.

Even I love you

I lay beside her, and she moves. She wraps her arms around my waist and bury her face on the crook of my neck.

I gently comb her hair using my hands and said

"I love you, Y/n"

This is my first time saying "I love you" to a girl. Its not that I'm shy, I just want to say that word to the girl I do really love.

But

She

Loves

Someone 

Else

I kiss her head

"I love you too, Jungkook" she answers.

I was taken aback, did she just said She loves me? Can I have a record of it?! Can you please repeat it?! Please?!

Jungshook on the block!! Oh my ghod!!