Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Here am I, trying to relax myself, a simple but elegant gown. I've always wanted to get married, I've always wanted to have a family but not like this, this is not the way I dreamed it to be.

I'm not getting married to my three years boyfriend. Not him, not Kim Taehyung.

The door is now open wide, all eyes are on me. I was so nervous, I saw the smiling face of my Eomma and Appa, I saw my sister with her boyfriend, Hyun Jin-oppa.

I look straight again. This time I saw my husband, looking handsome in his tuxedo. Until my gaze fall too the man beside him, my boyfriend.

I was trying to be okay, just act normal, just normal. . . but in the end I can't handle my tears, my tears starts to fall as I take a step toward them.

Jungkook was smiling, not from ear to ear but his smile is so real at this point. Taehyung, my boyfriend. His smiling but trying to hide his tears, I can see him faking his smile, I can see the shine on his eyes that the tears brought.

Now I'm in front of Jungkook, as he hold my hand and as we walk near the priest, I can stop from crying, I glance back to Taehyung and saw him still holding his tears.

Only Samica-eonnie and Hyun Jin-oppa knows about me and Taehyung, despite of us being in a relationship for three years, I chose to hide Taehyung's real identity.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest says.

Jungkook was looking straight to my eyes. "Can I?" he asks. I smiled as a response.

He coup my left cheek as he bring his face near mine, in just a second Jungkook's lips touched mine. Just a peck.

We arrived at the venue, people were already there when we arrived.

"Ah, Y/n-ah! My daughter is really pretty," my Eomma said as she walks towards me. "You and Jungkook looks so perfect! I wonder how good looking my future grandchildren are!" my mom exclaim.

"Eomma! We just got married and you already want some grandchildren?" Jungkook asks, who was beside me.

"Of course! Oh and by the way, after the honeymoon! Both of you can live to your own house" my mom says, smiling sweetly.

"B-but eomma, I have my condo," I say, not looking at her, but looking at Samica-eonnie who was looking at me worriedly.

"Oh! What kind of married persons are you if both of you live in two different houses, right?" eomma says, now pulling my wrist.

"B-but eomma-," I was cut off when jungkook from my back spoke.

"Eomma? Y/n-ah? I'll just go and talk to others,"Jungkook says, with out our permission he left.

"E-eomma," I try to pull back my wrist, but my Eomma's grip became stronger.

"Do you want me and your Appa get disappointed? Don't tell me that you don't want to live with Jungkook ,because all of this is just an arranged marriage. Don't be like your Eonnie Samica, who chose to get pregnant and get married to a normal Interior Designer. Oh Y/n, you know how I hate your sister for not listening to me, right? Don't be like her sweetie, just go with my plans," she says, scolding me. "Now! When we die, when Jungkook's mom and dad die, both of you and my grandchild's will own our company, just the both of you."

I can't speak,I can't even say any word, even just an utter. My eomma slowly pats my hand and kissed my cheeks.

"Congratulations baby," my eomma says as she left me. I was thinking about what she said earlier. Did she arranged this marriage for the money? Well, if he did he could have arrange the marriage with Mr. Kim( Taehyung's dad) and not with Mr. Jeon ( jungkook's dad). I looked at Samica-eonnie, she walks towards me.

"Are you okay?" she asks as she givesme a glass of wine.

"Yeah, just trying to process all of this. I mean, I planned on getting married, but not this way and not this early."

"If only I didn't do anything stupid then you might be happy right now. We both know that eomma and appa want someone from Yang's family to get married to Jeon's Family, right?" she says as she sigh, "Sorry, now your the one suffering," Eonnie Samica says as she looks down.

"Yah! Don't think of that, well Jungkook is really a good looking guy, we can't deny that," I say jokingly, but it still didn't lighten up the mood.

"If you need a help, anything. Eonnie and Oppa Hyun Jin is always here for you, okay?" she says as she form her lips into a thin line.