Chapter 5

I look at my phone and saw a tons of messages from IU

IU
:What?! Now your with
her? You cheater!
I hate you so much!!

:Ha! Spend time with
her! Do any thing you
want to do with her.

:I swear Jeon Jungkook
I'll make u regret this!

:You can't just leave me
like that! After all you did to me!

:I'll make you suffer.

After reading all of those messages, I still don't give a shit but one message made my blood boil..I don't know why.

: I'll make her suffer.

As far as I know she didn't want to lose me because I gave her money and buy all the stuff she wants, treating her like a princess, but this time. I can't do that anymore. I'm married, I respect my wife. Well I ain't love her yet but still, just think what she would feel if she knows that her husband is having an affair? I told her to broke up with her boyfriend and she did,so I also have to.

To:IU
:Quit the game, IU.
Let's not make things difficult.
I'm married now, look for
someone who'll love you back.

I sent the message. Now in a sitting position. Its almost 5 minutes and she's not yet done?Y/n-ssi.

"Y/n? Aren't you done yet?" I yell from behind the door.

"Yah! I just entered the Bathroom and you're asking me if I'm not yet done?" she answers back. I just keep silent.

Waiting . . .

Waiting . . .

I'm hungry waiting . . .

I'm starving waiting . . .

I'm sleepy waiting . . .

I'm dying waiting . . .

I'm already 65 and still waiting . . .

I was still waiting for the door to open, I remember the enter that door,7:25 am,its already 8:05..

The door knob moves, of thank god!

"Do you wanna live in the bathroom?" I ask savagely.

"What? I was really moving fast!" she answers, wiping her wet hair which I thought that she already dried inside the bathroom.

"You're already moving fast, at that pace? Are you even human?" I ask, oh god if I have a work and she's moving like that, then I'll be late for sure.

"Now you may take your shower," she says and smiles.

Y/n's POV

I was already moving fast on taking a shower . . . did I really take that much of the time? Maybe 'coz he don't scrub his body properly that's why he is fast in taking a shower.

I was still drying my hair when something came into my mind . . . Taehyung.

He must be waiting for my message. . . Oh lovable ghod I forgot

Jungkook was already inside the bathroom, I quickly took my phone and open our chat box.

KTH💖

Tae, sorry I just woke up. . . Babe, look . . .I love you, okay? I really do.Let's meet when I came back in Korea, okay? I miss you babe. Take care, eat at the proper time, don't stress your self too much, take some rest, don't over work, I won't be happy if I saw you in a bad condition. . . I love you💖.

I sent him the message and with just a minute he replies.

KTH💖
:Don't be surprise if you saw me with swollen eyes.

Y/n:did you cry?

:Do you think I didn't?

Y/n: well, yeah.
I know you'll cry. . . awww my baby is crying.

: I cried because of you.

Y/n:You cried because you always over think.
I told you right? My heart is yours.

: don't use your smartness against me, you always lose when it comes with my cuteness..he he

Y/n: You?cute?
I don't know..

:You still don't have that sweet and supportive blood on your veins, Y/n.

Y/n:hahahah!
Just kidding, Tae..
Its already 8, you have work?

:Yeah, actually I'm already at work, just messaging you.

I was melting inside, knowing his busy yet he gave me time. I know he still have a lot of works to do since I know that, Jungkook's work will be pass to him.

Y/n: babe?
You have to rest sometimes okay?

I message randomly.

Y/n: Jungkook
will be here with me
in a minute so I think next time?

: yeah. . . okay. Take care Y/n, I love you..💜💋

As I put my phone back to the table, the door opens.

"You're fast," I say, looking at him. His towel is placed on his head

"Well that's what you call 'fast move', snail," he says, while drying his hair using a small towel.

"So I already have a nickname? Wow, that's fast." I nod innocently.

He looked at me with the 'seriously-look'. I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Y/n-ssi? Do you wanna eat out or you just wanna stay here again?" he asks as he opens his phone, checking it.

"Well I'm not an outdoor person, just to let you know. I just go outside when I like to, and it's very rare, If I ask to go out then that's the only time I'm in the mood BUT if I don't it means I don't like too. So, let's just eat here," I say, letting him know more about me.

"I just asked if you want to eat here or outside, you already recited an essay," he says as he shook his head, smiling a bit.

"Well, say thank you. Now you know."

"So I'll just order food," he says.

...

Jungkook's POV

We were already done eating. Gosh I don't know if this girl in front of me is a girl or what, she eats a lot.