Chapter 6

I didn't know someone can beat Jin-hyung from eating. She was drinking her tea as I start a topic.

"Hey, tell me about your self and I'll tell you about my self too." I took a sip from my soda.

"Mmm!!! Good idea," she says now smiling. She's like a kid.

"You go first," I say.

"Okay," she says. She straighten her back and clears her throat.

"Well, as you know I'm Y/n Yang. I have an elder sister and I'm only 19-" she says, she turning her pupils upward like she is thinking. "Gosh I didn't thought that this will be difficult," she says and shakes her head. "Well, I may be kind, yeah I'm kind but just don't reach the limit of my patience. I change a lot when I'm mad. I also don't drink alcohol, the last time I drink it I vomited the whole day, so I promise to myself that it'll be the last. I easily fall in love, I care to everyone, less caring to myself. I like eating, I sing, I dance, well I dance a bit. I don't like people touching my stuffs, I know the meaning of privacy," she says, ending her speech. "Well how about you."

"I'm a very quiet person if I 'm not yet close to them, I love chips. I m-may n-not look caring but I care. I have six friends. Taehyung, his one of my best friend. I grew up with him, he's the person I trust the most. I can't cook and I hate loosing," I look at her eyes, she seems to be so interested. She's like a kid who listens to her mother who is telling her a story.

"Also, I don't want being left out. Well Jungkook, when I was only 15 . . ." she stop talking and takes a deep breath. "Having depression at the age of 15 is really difficult. When Samica- eonnie and eomma starts to fight, dad who seems not to care at all. Mom who just want to have a lot of money, its difficult. Samica-eonnie, a very tough girl, she started working at the age of 18 so that eomma and appa won't say a thing about her, but still eomma and appa arranged unnie's marriage with JungHyun-oppa, but after a week eonnie got pregnant. Well, that's okay for me even though I'll know that Ill be facing the consequence. Unnie and Jung Hyun oppa didn't get married so its ended up to the both of us."

I didn't told her to include this part, but I'm thankful that she told me that, now I know a part of my wife's life.

"I live alone when I was only 16, because eonnie and I already know about the marriage, but still, now I'm married. Haha" she laughs and takes a sip from her tea.

"Also, I easily get jealous," she says and look at me in the eyes. I know she mean it.

I cough. "Well so was I," I tell her back. "I don't like people touching nor holding something that is considered to be mine," I say. . . wait-what? Did I just call her mine?

I see a small smile forming into her face. I can't stop myself from blushing so I immediately look away, avoiding her gaze.

"Ey Jungkook-ah. If someday, my feeling for you becomes deeper,is it okay?" she asks out of the blue. She's not even being awkward at this moment.

"W-what? I - I mean, well we are married now, its no big deal," I answer as I look back at my empty plate.

"Well, this marriage is different, we're just making things easy, instead of fighting let's be happy, right? I was thinking that-- uhmmm. What if one day, I already love you," she says and I look at her, now she's the one who was looking back at the plate.

"Well if that someday came, I'm sure we already have mutual feelings for each other," I answer.