Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

After the honeymoon, everything went good, better even.

I now have the reason to go home early, eat well, and wake up in a happy mood. I never knew a stranger can make my heart beat again.

I was already about to go out from my office when someone calls me

"Yah! Jungkook-ah?!" someone says from my back.

That deep voice is familiar, I turn around. I thought its just Taehyung, but the six of them are here too.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Jimin says as he tiptoe to ruffle my hair.

"Yah Jimin-ssi!" I says as I slap his arm.

"So, how's the honeymoon?" Jin-hyung asks.

"Just fine," I answer shortly, that question makes me shy, really.

"So, when are you going to be a father?" Namjoon hyung asks breaking his silence.

"Well, it's still not in our plan, hyung," I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Wow!! So mature, Jungkookie!" Hoseok hyung says, always in a loud tune.

"Well, kookie, if you can't make your wife pregnant, I can," Yoongi hyung says, looking really proud.

"Yah! Yoongi-ah! You wanna die?!" Jin hyung says as he hit Yoongi hyung's back.

I didn't realize Taehyung wasn't talking at all, is he fine?

"Taehyung-ah? Are you okay?" I ask holding his shoulder. He just nods and smiles as a response.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah! When are we going to meet your girlfriend? Its already two? Two right?-" Jimin was cut off when Taehyung speaks.

"Four," Taehyung says.

"Okay four, so back on the topic, when are we going to meet her?" Jimin says. Taehyung mouthed the word 'pabo'.

Taehyung glances at his wrist watch and looks back at us. "Guys, its already turning 9 pm, Jungkook should be home now, her wife might get worried."

"Yeah, Taehyung's right. Maybe Y/n's waiting for her husband. Bye now kookie!" Jin hyung says and all of them walks away.

...

I'm already at home. The light in the living room is off, she might be inside our room now.But she's probably still awake since she, usually sleeps almost one am, I don't know if she have insomnia or she's just used of sleeping at one am. I take off my shoes and slowly walks upstairs.

I didn't have the appetite to eat right now, maybe because I'm too stressed, a lot of paper works welcomes me from the honeymoon, thank god Taehyung and Jin hyung help me with it.

I quietly enter our room and I saw her laying on the bed, back facing me and the brightness of her phone flashes on her face, she's smiling. . non-stop.

I close the door and that's the only moment when she realizes that I was already Home.

"Hey," she says smiling, she stands up and walks towards me.

"A lot of paper works?" She asks and helps me to take off my neck tie.

"Yeah, how did you know? Do you have a spy or what?" I ask her playfully, cutely furrowing my eye brows and making the suspicioun facial expression.

"Ppffttt!! Haha! As if kookie, well I can sense that you are really stressed right now," she says, looking straight to my eyes.

Gosh, this makes me fall for her even more, its not helping. Actually whether I'll fall for her or not, nothings wrong, right? She's my wife after all.

"Yeah, a lot of paper works. A lot of business meetings, add the other projects and some team buildings. It's really killing me," I say, taking off my inner shirt in front of her.

She immediately looks away when I did that. Hehe

"You know, Jungkook, if you need some help I can help you. Give me some of your paper works and I'll study about it," she says while fixing the bed sheet.

"Its okay, Taehyung and Jin Hyung said they'll help me, you don't have to worry," I say,assuring her.

I was looking for the towel when she gives it to me.

"Ohh, Thank you," I say and enter the CR.

Y/n's POV

I was chatting with Taehyung when someone closes the door, oh his already here.

I immediately turn off my phone and look at him, wew his really stress. He's smiling but I can sense the bad atmosphere when he entered.

We talk for a bit, when he take off his shirt in front of me. Well, Taehyung do that but I'm not used to it when Jungkook did.

I can see his muscular body, hehe. Gosh,this man!

If Taehyung has his baby tummy, this man has his baby abs, hehe. Well I just can't stop comparing them, from a lot of things.

I was peacefully laying on the bed when the bathroom door opens, revealing a wet-haired boy, Jeon Jungkook.

"Kookie-ah? Where are the paper works? Let me do some," I say and he just looks at me with disbelief.

"Like seriously? Your course is Medicine, doesn't even have a 10% connection with business," he answers ,not looking at me and looking for a pair of pajamas

"Ha! You!!" I shout at him trying to control my feelings, is he insulting me or what?. He's just smiling like saying 'I'm right'. Oh my lovable ghod.

"Yah! I'm a heir of a two business blooded persons, how come I didn't have even just 2% of business ideas? And also! I was only 15 when I did my mom's paper works and did her business reports!" I say half angry and half proud . . . hehe

"Oh? So that's why some of your mom reports seems to be stupid, like what kind of idea is that?" he says laughing at me.

If I don't have any control this man might be out of this house right now.

"Yah!---" I was cut off when he speaks.

"I was just kidding but Y/n? Its okay, I can manage, I'll handle it, you should just take care of me and not about our business, that's my work," he says, walking towards me.

Aigoo!!! This man!