Chapter 13

Y/N POV

"Y/n? Hey?" someone whispers and shakes me softly.

"Mmm?"

"Its already 9 am," someone says. I lazily open my eyes and met his gaze.

"Good morning," he says and smile, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning," I mumbles and smile.

...

Taehung's POV

We are eating breakfast when my phone rings, that makes all of them look at me.

"Excuse me," I say and stand up.

Reading the callers name, I don't feel really good.

Savage King🔪

"Yah? Where are you?" Yoongi Hyung says from the other line.

"Why?" I ask.

"Jungkook's looking for you," he says, hearing his name sends a bad vibes on my body. I don't know why, maybe because he stole my girl friend. Well not totally 'Stole'

"Hyung can I have a day off just for today?" I say, trying to convince him.

"Convince Jin Hyung," he says, and with that he ends the call.

Base on what I know, Jin Hyung won't bother asking Yoongi Hyung to call me just for nothing or just for small things.

I walk back to the dining table. "Guys? Sorry but I think there is an emergency in the office, I need to be there right now," I say and walk towards Y/n who seems to be worried. "I'll call you," I say and kissess her head. After saying goodbye to everyone, I left

--Office--

"Sorry I'm late, what is it?" I say. All of them look so serious, they were all waiting for me at Jungkook's office.

"Taehyung-ah? What took you so long? Did you spend time with your girlfriend again?" Jin Hyung say, looking so annoyed.

"Sorry. . . so what is it again?" I ask and look at the younger one who was sitting on his chair and just looking at us.

"We plan, to have a party," Hoseok hyung says, smiling from ear to ear.

You called me just for a party?!

"The company is getting a very high sales in the past two months, a lot of businessman invested. The company hits that target sales income, we should celebrate," Jin Hyung says.

"So when's the party?" Jungkook asks, with a wide eyes. I admit it, I was kinda bit annoyed at him for the past two weeks but my heart softens every time I saw him, there's still a brother spot in my heart that will never be erased.

"So, those who are not single, bring your girlfriends, specially our maknae!! Bring your wife," Namjoon Hyung says as he pats Jungkook's back.

"Yeah, base on what I Know Mr. Jeon the husband of Mrs. Y/n Yang Jeon, that girl has the highest investment in the company," Jimin says, leaning in his chair.

"Well, Mrs. Samica Hwang transfers all of her shares to her sister," Yoongi Hyung says.

"Jungkook, you hit the jackpot," Hoseok Hyung says.

"I didn't married her just for money. . . And I didn't married her because our parents said so. . . I married her because I know she's better, better than anyone," Jungkook said. I greeted my teeth and clench my fist when he said that.

Taehyungie. . . don't let Anger take over. Be calm, just relax.

"But she'll come, right?" Jimin says, putting his expectations in a high level.

"Yeah, she'll come" Jungkook says.

"You taehyungie? Is your girlfriend going to appear?" Jin Hyung says. She will, but she will be escorted by another man. That's what i wanted to answer.

I can feel my cheeks burning, geez.

"Yeah, she'll come," I say.