Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

We both enter the guest room since that's the free room that Samica and Hyun Jin have.

I feel thirsty so I decided to go to the kitchen. . . Tae, is still in the bathroom.

I was drinking a glass of water when someone from my back speak.

"Y/n? "

I turn around and saw Audrey.

"Hey?" I say and smile.

"Y/n, its not like I'm not supporting you with Taehyung but aren't you married?" Audrey asks

Straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" I ask, furrowing my eye brows due to confusion.

"Jungkook, you are married to Jungkook yet you still have a boyfriend, Taehyung. I pity the both of this man, what if Jungkook finds out?" Audrey speaks again with a concern heard in her voice.

"Well, Jungkook will know. Not now, but in the right time. . . And Audrey, you know I can't leave Tae--" I was cut off when she speaks again.

"Yeah, yeah. . . Taehyung is your everything, you love Taehyung, you can't live without Taehyung Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. But Y/n think of Jungkook!" she says now a little bit pissed off.

I just shut my mouth since I know this kind of topic is sensitive for her and I don't want to have a fight with her.

"Jungkook, I can see he already likes you, I can sense that, but Y/n you'll hurt both of them in the future. I'm just warning you, you know Taehyung is like a brother to me," Audrey says and pats my shoulder. I just nod and smile as a response "You can't have both man in your life, Y/n. You can't hide everything," Audrey says and left.

'She's right. . . I can't have both of them. Jungkook, I married him with out hesitation, a very kind and hard working man, a husband material. I admit it, its not difficult to love Jungkook. His such a perfect man. Taehyung, we share a 4-year relationship. I don't have anything at those times, yet Taehyung didn't leave me, a swee, and caring boyfriend. A man that a girl would like to have. . . A man you couldn't ask for more. I love him so much, from the start of our relationship until now my feelings for him didn't change, even just a bit. I can't live without him, I'm depending my life to him.'

I was a bit shock when someone grab the glass from my hand.

"Thinking too much, won't help," Hyun Jin says.

"I heard what Audrey said. Y/n, the only thing I can advice to you is do what makes you happy even you'll regret it later," Hyun Jin adds.

"Hyun Jin oppa, that's your motto, motto that Samica eonnie completely disagreed," I say and chuckle. Hyun Jin oppa laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Good night, Y/n," Hyun Jin oppa says.

"Mmm. . . good night," I say and smile.

I walk towards the guest room and knock on the door. In just a minute the door opens, revealing a smiling Taehyung.

"Where are you from?" he asks and closes the door when I'm already inside.

"Kitchen," I answer shortly.

...

We were laying on the bed, hugging each other. I miss the warm and comfort of his hug. I buried my face on the crook of his neck, I miss his scent. I miss this so much for two weeks I didn't hug him, if I can just stop the time right now so I can hug him for a long time, I would. . .

Me and him in one bed, under one blanket.

"I miss you," he says. I miss his deep voice.

"I miss you too.." I hug him tighter.

"Y/n, I'm sorry," he says.

I try to move but he hug me tighter.

"I'm sorry for making things difficult for you, if this is difficult for me, this is more difficult for you. I'm sorry, if I can just let you go I would, but I can't, I just can't. . ." he says in a very low voice that makes his voice deeper. My heart is beating so fast, my eyes are now watery, don't make me cry, please.

I felt a liquid drop on my hair, he is crying.

With all my strength I pulled away from the hug and saw him crying, seeing him cry makes my heart turn into pieces.

"Taehyung-ah . . . don't cry," I say as I wipe his tears away using my thumb.

"I'm sorry," he says again not looking at me.

"Hey? Its not your fault, it no ones fault. Its okay, its okay," I say as I hug him again.

He sniffs and says, "Okay, good night and I love you."