sleepover

Cheryl's POV

"Toni would you be willing to have a sleepover party with some of the girls and me?" I ask her when she comes back in the room."I'd be fine with it I mean I pretty much live here so it wont be any different for me apart from some games, who you gonna invite?"I think for a moment "erm Betty,veronica,Kevin but only because he is gay erm and josie." Toni walks towards the bed and sits on my lap "that's fine do you want me to get alcohol?" I place my hands on her waist "yeah if you could babe" she leans in a kisses me. I push her hips down hard earning a moan from both of us. She pulls away "well I guess you should text the invites out and I'll go buy the alcohol" I groan slightly as she gets of my lap "fineee" I roll over to grab my phone.

Cheryl: hey ronnie want to come to a sleep over tonight Betty's coming?

Ronnie:sure cheryl what time should I come over and should I bring alcohol?

Cheryl: come round at 6PM and tell Betty to come I need to text Kevin and josie

Ronnie: ok but cheryl dont invite josie please we are having some beef at the moment and I dont want to ruin your night

Cheryl: ok ronnie see you later

Now to text Kevin

Cheryl: hello fellow gay

Kevin :hey cheryl what brings your mighty fingers to text me

Cheryl: well Kevin I'm having a sleepover and I want my second favourite gay there :)

Kevin:yeah ok I'll come but why and I the second favourite who is the first

Cheryl:erm toni duh anyway see you at 6PM at my house oh and bring alcahol.

Kevin ok see you then :)

I put my phone down and go to look in my closet to see what to wear today.

4PM

I'm sitting on the sofa still waiting for toni , she has been gone hours and I'm starting to get worried so I try and ring her, just as I'm doing that toni bursts through the front door while continuously apologising "fuck Cheryl I'm so so so sorry I'm so sorry i've been go for hours che-" I cut her off with a kiss "calm down toni" in say to her while chuckling "its fine you dont need to panic" I take the drinks from her and place them on the counter.

I gave her hug and said " I missed you" she kissed my head" I missed you to cherry let's go set up for tonight" "ok"

7:10 pm

Finally everyone had arrived,me and toni are sitting on the floor with everyone and we are playing 7 minets in heaven in my room where the closet is. I spin the bottle and of course it lands on toni so veronica gets up and taked mine and tonis wrist "dont let it get 2 heated in there you to ok" I laugh "ok" she puts us in the closet and locks the door.

"So" toni says while slowly pushing me up against the wall pinning my wrist up above my head "kiss me" I say in a quiet voice, and she Does, she pushes herself up against me. We stand there kissing for ages but when the door swings open it scares the shit out of us "aghhhhhh" we scream in sync, we see a veronica closing her eyes "ronnie were not naked yano" toni says to her "well never hurts to be safe" I chuckle while exiting the closet and we all sit back down.

We had a great night so when it got to 12am we got the air beds set up and Kevin ronnie and Betty slept on them while me and toni shared the bed.

I rolled onto my side to see if toni was awake after 20 minutes of everyone going to bed. She was. "I cant sleep toni" I whisper to her "why baby what's bothering you" she whispers back. " this" I say as I lean in to kiss her. "Fiestey aren't you" toni says "shhh be quiet you wake them and they will hear us" she smirks and kisses me again, I climb on her lap and start to slowly roll my hips on her then she stops kissing be and bites her lip hard and scrunched her eyes presumably to stop herself from moaning out loud. She pushed my hips down presumably to get more friction and it works. I'm now the one bitting my lip. I'm bitting my lip so hard and Im pretty sure I can taste blood.

We continue this but then she starts trusting upwards onto me. I accidentally moaned "toni" it was a quiet moan but it was still a moan loud enough that could wake the quest up. It was getting harder to contain the moans. Now I was constantly quietly moaning. Toni on the other hand managed to not make one sound yet but when I ground down especially hard she actually moaned "oh shit" I covered her mouth and she covered mine. I could tell she was close becasue of her facial expressions and I was too.

I accidentally moaned really loudly as my orgasm came "oh fuck!" Luckily it was muffled by Toni's hand but I was still loud. Then Toni's orgasm came and she scrunched up her eyes and removed my hand and hers and brought my head down to kiss her. She quietly moaned into my mouth.

After we came down from out orgasms I curled up close to her and we heard ronnie say "finnally" I laughed and cuddled toni in embarrassment. "Oops" I said

A/n thanks for reading I'll be update either today or tomorrow ❤