Soilder

A/N thank you all so much for reading we have finally reached 5k reads and I've never been so happy ill be updating my other story, loving you, soon.

Enjoy

Toni has been away for almost a year and a half now and I've missed her every second. She was supposed to be discharged 6 months ago but they extended her time there. I'm not allowed to contact her however she sent me a letter every month so when she stopped sending me them 5 months agon I began to get concerned. I've been trying to contact her or anyone there but no one is replying. I feel sick to the stomach at the thought of Toni being gone forever. I don't want to, and I've tried so hard not to but I'm slowly losing hope. Every day another small piece of my happiness dissappears. I don't know where she is or what state she is it. I just hope she comes home to me soon.  Before all my happiness has gone.

4 months later

I still haven't heard for toni or anyone one at this point. I keep trying and trying to contact but still I get. Nothing. Veronica and Betty have been taking me to pops everyday to get me out off the house then they'll take me somewhere else. They do it to try and cheer me up and to be honest it does a little bit but it still doesn't fill that hole in my heart that can be fille by one person only. Toni.

5 months later

All my hope is gone at this point. Veronica and Betty stopped taking me pops a few months ago or anywhere. I feel so lonely in this huge house all alone. Even more so with nana roses death just 2 months back. With my mother no where to be seen and my nana dead, no one associating themselfs with me, and toni gone. I don't even know what the point in living is anymore.

2 months later

It was only 1 week ago that was the first time I tried to commit suicide. If Veronica hadnt come round and just let herself in I would be dead right now. However unfortunately I'm not. People have been trying to comfort me everyday and I act happy but really I just long to see feel and touch toni. I start to break down into a fit off uncontrollable sobs thinking about toni.

Tonis pov

"Today's the day we escape. We've  been held hostage in this base long enough. We need to get out. I've  managed think of a plan. What where gonna do Is Jones you'll distract the guard while you, Michael, will knock him out, after we have gotten you out off those ropes tho, Charlie I need you to put on the guards uniform untie the rest off us and march us out off here. I need you to act as one off the guards if It comes to it even hit one off us. Just lead us out. While you lot do this I'll be going to the top floor to the heli pad where I know for a fact a helicopter Is, sweat pea this is where you come in I'll need your help to get rid off the rest of the soliders on the room with me. Me and sweatpea will then fly and collect you lot and fly us the fuck out off here. You got it" they all nod "good now plan is into action"

5 minuets later

Jone sis making a good amount off noise that has finally attracted on off the guards. We managed to get Michael out off the roped with a sharp rock and a lot of teamwork. Michael knoch the guard out and he hits the floor with a thud. The second he does Michel starts untying us while Charlie atrts to put on the uniform and grabs his equipment.

They start to move on with the rest of the plan while me and sweat pea head up the stairs to the top floor. Once we get there we let out a sigh off relief knowing that there was old 4 guards. We take them out easy as anything and rush to the helicopter when suddenly we heard gun shots and it wasn't from far way it was from in the building not long after that I saw Jones and Michael running out off the base but no charlie. I say a quick prayer for Charlie and jump into the helicopter with sweat pea. We set off towards Jones and Michael. We land in front off them. Jones jumps in but just as Michael is jumping in he gets shot. Straight through his head. "Nooo!" I scream tears at the edge off my eyes. However I knew there was no time to waste. I quickly flew off and out off there.

We made it. We got out. We land back at out base to see it still up adn running. I swiftly grab some belonging and we head off back in the helicopter back to riverdale. Where my love I waiting. And I can twait to see her.

6 hours later Cheryl pov

I actually decided to go out for the first time in what felt like forever when all of a sudden I hear the sound off a helicopter but I was a normal one it was loud very loud. I look up to see. I see an army helicopter flying above me. A jolt off hope shuddely shoots through my body at the thought off toni being on that helicopter. I rush back home get in my car and drive to the riverdale Air strip (I think that's what it's called).

As soon as I arrive I see the helicopter pass angers getting off the aircraft. I start walking towards it, however the flash of pink hair leads me to a full sprint. "TONIIII" I scream tears falling down my face. She turns around and sure enough it's her. She starts running to meet me half way. "OH MY GOD" I scream I pure happiness. I meet her and jump straight into her arms sobbing uncontrolably into her shoulder "toni" I whimper into her shoulder. "I thought i lost you. They were the worst years of my life." I hold her tighter as she soothingly strokes up and down my back. "its OK baby I'm here" she says. That voice I missed it so much. Her warmth I feel when I'm holding her is amazing. "I love you s-so much" I smile a real smile for the first time is a long time. " I love you too".

At home no one pov

Cheryl is still overwhelmed with happiness as she snuggles up to toni inhaling her scent. They share long kisses throughout the night and both are so happy everything is back to how it's supposed to be.