my hero pt 1

In this one shot cheryl is a nerdy character and toni is well toni also sorry for not uploading recently  I've been busy with school work

Cheryl's pov

Why did my science teacher have to keep me late I think to myself as I'm walking down abandon corridor to my next lesson.

I get to my locker to get my books when I hear a load of loud laughing and shouting. "Crap the Bulldogs again I have to get out of here" i think aloud. I close my locker and start speed walking down the corridor, I stop in my tracks when a bulldog comes round the corner so I turn around in Hope of getting away but when there's a bulldog there I accept I'm stuck. They start heading towards me so I walk backwards until my back hits the lockers, reggie is the first to speak "well this isnt like miss blossom to be late for her lessons is it now" he says with a smug grin while the Bulldogs surround me "n-no reggie I w-was on my w-way there n-now" I say stuttering on my words "well we are just going to have to punish you then arent we" I start shaking "f-for what" he laughs "for being a fucking slut and for being late and now your pretty much asking for a punishment" I try to move away but the other Bulldogs stop me "r-reggie please d-dont" he laughs again and I start crying "awwww is miss blossom scared" he says mocking me I try to run away and slip between the Bulldogs and I bolt it down the corridor when I hear reggie say "GET HER"

I wasnt surprised the Bulldogs managed to catch up to me but when they did 4 of then pinned me to the wall tow on each of my arms and two on my legs. I tried to break free but it was useless. I started screaming but I was cut of by being punched in the gut I couldn't breath he rose his fist and punched me again in the gut this time I cried out in pain he then punched me across my face breaking my glasses and making them fall to the floor. He kept puching me I thought I probably looked like i had been murded at this point and to be honest I felt like it he punched me in the gut again and hit slightly up hitting my rib making me scream in pain.

Toni's pov

I was skipping class again walking down the corridor when I heard a few grunts and cries I thought it was weird so I when to investigate so I started walking towards the sounds. I started running when I heard a scream out in what I can only assume in pain.

I got round the corner to see cheryl blossom being beat up my reggie and the Bulldogs. I ran over that and just as he whent to hit her again I grabbed his arm and twisted it round his back "agghhh" he shouted "what the fuck are you doing reggie get the fuck out of here now you piece of shit!" I say to him I release his arm and he shoves me across the corridor and I hit my head on the wall. He spits on me and walks away the Bulldogs release cheryl so I go to get up and help but I stop when I feel a warm liquid going down my head. I move my hand to my head and feel when I hit my head "shit" I say when I see my hand all bloody. I was going to get up and leave when I remembered cheryl. I instantly forget about my head and rush to her.

She is curled up against the locked crying, bloody and bruised. I say "cheryl can you get up" she nods and slowly gets up and cries out louder as she moves. " cheryl I'm going to pick you up I think you have broken ribs. Okay?" She nods i pick her up and take her to juheads lesson. I place her down and go in the room "jughead come with me now it's an emergency" he turns around to look at me and quickly get up. He looks at cheryl and says "I'll go get my car" i pick cheryl back up and rush out side to meet jughead. I place her in the back seat and ask jughead "jug u got any clothes or anything?" He nods "in the bag in he trunk" I pull out some clothes for cheryl when we get to the hospital and wrap one around my head.

We pull up at the hospital and jug runs in to get a nurse while I pick up cheryl. I get it and there a bed. I feel light headed and I feel like I'm going to faint. I notice blood dripping on the floor through the top I wrapped round my head "jug" I say handing him cheryl before I pass out.

Jugheads pov

One of the doctors take cheryl off me and rushes her away. I rush to toni and pick her off the floor and put her only a bed "she go hit on the bed or something I dont know just help her please!" I shout. She get taken away and I go and sit down and wait.

3 hours later
Cheryl pov

I wake up in a hospital bed and I feel so sore I look around for the girl who saved me but she is no where to be seen. I look to my right and there is this boy "hello?" I say. He looks up "hey" "erm who are you?" I say "I'm erm Toni's friend well more like a brother she was the girl who saved you I helped so I though it would be respectfully for you to know who I was. Oh my name i jughead by the way" I smile "nice to meet you jughead."

A doctor come in "mr Jones Antoinette is away and ready to be released she just lost blood that's all you may go see her" jughead goes to walk away but I hold onto him "jughead can you get toni to come see me I would like to thank her" he nods and walks out.

Toni's POV

I see jughead walk in and I instantly hug him "omg thankyou is cheryl ok?" I ask. He nods "she wants to see you I'll wait here it's the second door on the left room 35." I hug him again "see you in a minute"

I walk in to see cheryl saying in the hospital bed "hey cherry" I say she looks up and immediately smiles "hey" she looked nervous to see me as if she likes me. I mean I like her but she wouldn't go for a serpent like me.

Cheryl's POV

She walked in and I instantly recognise her when I saw her earlier I didn't know it was her. My crush and now "my hero" I didn't realise I said it out loud until i hear myself i blushed in embarrassment. "Your beautiful" OMG what is wrong with me these stupid drugs they put you on. "She blushes "your not to bad yourself" she smirks. This could be good...

This is part one of a possible 2-3 part story so I'll upload the second part tomorrow or today whenever I finish it thanks for reading this far ❤ I cant believe I reached over 600 reads it means alot to me so thankyou 👏👏❤❤