bad surpises arent any fun

Tonis pov

I'm texting cheryl and my mum comes into the room claiming she wants to talk so I tell cheryl I'll brb and she says ok. My mum sits down on he bed she looks nervous "mum What's wrong?" I ask her, she looks up and her face looks sad "I just feel guilty becasue I'm about to tell you something that might change your opinion on me" I scoff "what could possibly be so dramatic that it would change my opinion on you" she moves closer " well toni the thing is..well erm toni" I get nervous and frustrated "mum just tell me" she sighs "toni your adopted" I just stare at her in shock. I'm so angry and sad. I grab my phone and storm out my so called parents house and drive to Cheryl's.

Cheryl's POV

I'm sitting down scrolling through Instagram waiting for toni to text me back when I hear a series of loud knock on my front door, it startles me at first but then I remember the pattern of knocks the person is doing, our secret knock. Its toni. I go down the stairs and look through the peep hole and see a crying toni. I open the door as fast as I can and the second the door opens toni throws herself on me. I hug her back and say "toni baby what's wrong" she says something into my shoulder but it muffled so I pull her back and ask her again "what's wrong" she whipes her tears "im-I-im ado-a-adopted" she burst into tears again so I close the door and hug her again.

"How do you know" I ask her "you know when I said I'll be right back, well Emma (Toni's adopter) I'm not calling her mum anymore tells me im adopted so I stormed out and came here" i grab her hand and take us both upstairs and we lay on my bed and just hug for a while.

Toni was the one to break the silence "thankyou" I look at her "for what?" I ask "for being there for me for listening to me and making me happier your the best person in the world" I hug her closer "thankyou toni " she looks up and kisses me we lay like that until we eventually fall asleep.

Toni's POV

The next morning I wake up in Cheryl's embrace this alone make me smile. I try not to wake her up as I try and move to go home and get ready for school but she wakes up and pulls me back "toniiiiii dont go" she says with her eyes closed. I laugh "cheryl I have to get clothes" she holds onto me tighter "your not going you can wear some of mine but we aren't going school today i cant be bothered to get up" i smirk and look at the time 6:00am 'definitely enough time' I think to myself.

"You sure your not going " i say while moving one of my hands down her stomach and onto her thigh. She doesn't notice "nope not going" I move my hand so I'm cupping her and her breath hitches "still not going " she opens her eyes and looks at me "nope still no" she says, I move up to kiss her and she kisses back right away. I start to massage her slowly making her softly moan.

Her hands get tangles in my hair as she kisses me. I move my hand from the outside of her shorts to the inside of the shorts 'bet she's glad she didn't wear any panties' I think as I slowly rub her clit. "Oh- toni" she moans into my ear as I move my head to start sucking her neck. She says in almost a whisper "please" so without warning I plunge two finger inside her causing her to Yelp out in pleasure. I start to thrust in and out about at a slow pace gradually getting faster. She started shaking so I can tell she's close so I move my thumb to rub her clit in circle motions this sends her over the edge "TONI T-TONI IM-IM GONNA" she cums in my hand "wow" she says out of breath "I'd that's how your going to convince me to do things I'll start to disagree more. I chuckle and say "school?" She laughs and gives me a peck "yeah school"

At lunch at school I see cheryl walking in the corridor so I quickly grab her wrist and pull her into the janitors closet. "Agghh omg toni you scared the shit out of me!" I laugh "I just wanted to thank you for being the best girlfriend anyone could ask for last night your cared for me in a rough time and I appreciate that so much no one would do that for me so thankyou" she punts her hand on my neck "no need to thank me toni just doing my job" she kisses me slowly and full of love and maybe a hint of lust, I pull away "I'm meeting my mum at pops tonight to talk things out would it be ok if you come?" She smiles "sure Toni of course I'll come I'll be there. What time will it be?" We carry on talking as we are walking out the closet "oh its straight after school so I'll take you on my motorbike ok?" She give me a peck on the lips "ok I'll see you later" as she says that the bell rings.

After school

I hop on my bike handing cheryl my helmet "I'm never going to get used to going on this death trap" she say while tightly wrapping her arms around my waist as we start on our journey to pops.

I go off the bike and helped cheryl off. We walked into pops and my mum wasnt here yet so me and cheryl whent to sit down in a booth. I sat down and started bobbing my knee up and down in nervousness but I stop when cheryl places her hand on my thigh and kisses my cheek and tells me "toni calm down you'll be fine trust me" I take a deep breath "ok"

We where only waiting about 2 minutes and then my mum walks in and I get nervous again until cheryl rubs my arm calming me down. She sits down in front of us "hello cheryl and toni"....

We have a long discussion about what happened and why I was adopted I learnt that my dad died of and overdose and my mum gave me up for adoption becasue and didn't like me so that's when my mum adopted me. It was a shock but it was nice to have cheryl by my side through it all.

Me and cheryl got back to thistle house at around 8 pm and we where exhausted so we when straight bed cheryl cuddling into my side. "I love you" I accidentally blurt it out "you dont have to say it back i-" she just laughs "toni calm down I love you to I was just waiting for the right moment to say it you mean so much to me" we kiss and go sleep.

Thankyou for reading I've almost reached 300 reads all together so I'd like to thank all off you for reading ❤👏