crush

Cheryl's POV

Toni topaz the bad girl at riverdale high queen of the serpents girlfriend of the king of the serpents jughead Jones (aka hobo) everyone likes her.

I'm sitting in science trying to do my work but I cant help myself when I keep glancing forward to the seat in front of me at the beautiful pink locks that belong to toni topaz. I look up again and am met with Toni's face, looking at me, it slightly startles me so I jump slightly. She chuckles oh how i love her laugh "sorry" she says " didn't mean to scare you" I was kind of shocked that toni topaz was talking to me, however I put on my confident face, "why where u staring?" I ask not as confidently as I wanted to "oh sorry I like to look at things that are beautiful" I think to myself damn she is smooth, "well good luck with that because I'm ugly and loveless as my mother says"
" the earth is flat" she says, I look at her confused "what?" She laughs " oh we wherent stating things that aren't true, your beautiful and your mum is so wrong about you" I smile "thankyou toni" I say blushing, she turns back around and hands me a not that reads call me 07837295730 I look up and nod she turns back around and we do our work.

At Cheryl's house

I was laying in bed contemplating on texting toni, like she has a boyfriend, wait but what if it's just friendly, but she did flirt with me earlier does this mean she doesn't like hobo anymore I got lost in my thoughts, but I was quickly brought back out of it when I got a message from toni reading

"just for the record I was flirting with you earlier and me and jughead broke up it was sort of abusive you dont have to text me back I just want to talk"

I pretty much instantly reply

Cheryl: what do you mean sort of abusive becasue if you wanted I could end that hobo in seconds

Toni: dont hurt him but like physical and emotional like punches and harsh words

Cheryl: oh toni I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you bring it up and if you dont want me to do anything I wont

Toni: hey cheryl

Cheryl: yh

Toni: wanna meet at pops in 10 mins?

Cheryl: yh sure it's less effort than texting

Toni: see you soon cherry

I'm running round the house at the speed of light surprised that I haven't worked my hideous mother up. I make it out the door within five minutes and rush to pops.

I walk in and see toni sitting in a booth so I walk over and sit across from her and I already cant stop staring. She chuckles " see something you like" I blush "yes actually" she smirks.

Pop comes over and gives me a milkshake " thanks pop" I say turning to look at toni "so what is there to know about the famous toni topaz?"
She thinks "well I might aswell tell you everything erm so my uncle kicked me out when I was 13 because I'm bi my mum killed herself I joined the serpents I got into a abusive relationship that I broke up from and now I talking To a beautiful girl in front of me, so erm not that interesting what about you?"
" well thankyou for the that comment about me, so , I'm one of two twins however Jason ran away becasue of my hideous parents, my mother abuses me along with my father I live in a big mansion I'm actually a nice person I just have to maintain a position at the school so yeah that's me feel free to run away now."

Tonis hand moves to rest on mine "cheryl I wasnt planning on leaving we all have our own messed up shit some maybe more than others but the point is I wont run away I'm not scared" I smile at her "thankyou toni, can I tell you something that's be itching away at me" I say shyly "yeah of course come at me" I take a deep breath "sinceyoucametoriverdalehighihavehadamassviecrushonyou" I blurt out in one go. "Well I like you to" I smile a smile that is so I'm scared is going to reach my eyes.

She leans in across the table and gently kisses me. I blush so much I probably look like the same colour as my hair. She laughs "well it's probably getting late so we should probably get going want me to drive you home ?"
"Well I would accept the offer if my car wasnt here but you can walk me to my car instead?" She stands up and takes my hand "this way m'lady" we walk outside and its pouring it down with rain "toni do want a ride home becasue it pouring it down and you'll get wet" she smirks " so will you because you about to kiss me are you not" I look her in the eyes " I am" i lean in and kiss her under the pouring rain. Her hands move to my neck and mine to her waist. She moves me back so I'm against the car.

We are now literally full on making out under the pouring rain outside pops, she pulls away and says "see you at school blossom and probably alot more" " ceya " I shout after her blushing immensely at what just happened. I start my car and head home.

Thanks for reading this far if you have any ideas please let me know becasue I'm kinda running out ❤