Truth

The next morning was very bright and beautiful. The grass glistened as the sun’s rays shimmered on top of the sparkling tufts. Zipper padded down the hall to the throneroom to meet up with Spencer. He thought about the trip for a moment after Nightstander told him about the dangerous creatures lurking in the depths of the forest. He also wondered how did Nightstander know this? All this made his stomach tighten as he pushed the doors open.”Ah there he is!” Seaport said pointing to zipper. “Yes there he stands.” Spencer chuckled. Zipper smiled as he walked closer to them. “You ready?” Spencer asked him. Before answering zipper looked at him. His fur was the same as his and he had a bag on his back also carrying a fanny pack in his hand. “Yeah.” Zipper spoke. “Alright let’s get a move on!” Spencer shouted throwing the fanny pack at zipper making him stumble backwards a bit.

Spencer and zipper left the hospital with goodbyes and hugs still warming up their bodies. Zipper had a bit of trouble crossing the streets since it was a busy hour for cars. As they walked to the forest zipper asked “where is the artifact?” “It’s in mushroom forest an ancient place no one has visited in 10000 years.” Spencer replied. “What does it look like,who is gonna steal it?” Zipper blurted out so many questions. “Maybe we should keep walking you’ll figure it out on the way.” Spencer growled. “Sorry this is just so exciting!” Also terrifying to zipper. He had heard Nightstander’s warning and it made him shiver. As they headed through the forest stumbling on branches and grass. Zipper was going in a zigzag as he was looking around. “So when we get there I was thinking we should sneak in like how they do it in the plays.” Zipper said. Opossum films where not watched through tv but at plays that people can go visit. “Look kid theres something I should tell you about that statement.” Spencer said not turning to zipper. “What also my name is zipper!” Zipper sassed. “There’s another society there another well what you call kingdom.” Spencer said.

“Eh is it grass kingdom cause they are the only one who lives in the forest.” Zipper said. “No.” Spencer replied. “What there’s another I thought there was only 3!?” Zipper gasped. “Yes you may know fire,ice,and grass but do you know vine?” Spencer murred. “No whose vine kingdom?” zipper turned his head in confusion. “Vine kingdom used to be an official kingdom until Zorilla drived them out for an unknown reason.” Spencer said coldly. “Oh.” Zipper said. The question would haunt him forever. “Why is no one talking about how wrong it is the Zorilla just abandoned a kingdom.” Zipper said as Spencer and him stopped by a small spring. “Well he did it for the best of us.” Spencer replied. “Vine kingdom had a disagreement with fire kingdom after the rule of exiled kings arrived so yeah they fought and some stuff happened and yeah.” Spencer continued.

Spencer and zipper finally went extremely deep in the forest considering the fact it was getting darker and more trees have appeared. A startling howl made zipper flinch as he walked beside Spencer. “So uh how is it so dark here.” Zipper said. Then another growl was in the distance that made zipper run to Spencer and hug him. “Hey hey hey save the love for later would ya!” Spencer said pushing zipper off him. Then a rustling noise came in the distance and noises of snarling and barking. “I’m what’s that noise.” Zipper studded. Spencer perked up his nose and ears. “wolves!”