Vines

Spencer,Zipper,And Weed all hopped down from Woodland’s back and looked back at him. “Thank you for helping us.” Spencer said. “It was my pleasure.” Woodland said disappearing into the trees. “Bye bye!” Zipper called out to him. “Alright we are here.” Spencer murmured. “Yeah let’s go in.” Zipper said trying to walk up the stairs but Spencer grabbed his scruff. “We cannot just bulge right in we need a plan.” Spencer said. “How about we walk in normally.” Weed glaring at Zipper. “Yeah that is going to have to work for now.” Spencer spoke letting go of zipper. Soon they climbed up the flights of stairs up to their pyramid door.

“This place is really bad they don’t even have guards.” Weed said. “They don’t need it.” Spencer said finally knocking on the door. A muffled voice yelled out to them. “Who's there.” “We are travelers and we would like to come in.” Spencer replied. “Visitors then why didn’t you say so!” The voice replied hearing a noise unlocked door. The door opened and behind it was the most beautiful thing zipper has ever seen in a kingdom.

The trees and grass looked stunning in the brightly rays of the sun shimmered down upon them. The tufts of grass looked incredibly smooth and the rocks that walled around it looked ridged and had ancient patterns on it. The kingdom looked busy with opossums working and selling things from here to there mothers and fathers having trouble with their kids as well. “Welcome travelers to vine kingdom!” An opossum appeared in front of them.

“They call me pelican and I am your official tour guide that has been sent to help you!” The opossum winked and smiled. “Hello and thank you for your assistance pelican my name is Spencer and this is Zipper And Weed.” Spencer said pointing to the two opossums behind him. “Hello there!” Said weed. Zipper was too busy looking at other stuff around then he finally snapped out of it and turned to pelican. “Oh hi!” “Anywho what would you like to see first?” Pelican asked. “We would like to see inside the castle.” Spencer said.

Pelican looked around to see if anyone was nearby then he went closer to them. “I’m not allowed to do this but you guys seem like you come a long way and I would like to show you inside the castle.” He whispered. Then he ran down the stairs of the pyramid. “Come on!” Pelican shouted from down the stairs. Spencer,Zipper,and Weed nodded and followed their tour guide. “This is the market where you buy,sell,scam you name it!” Pelican said. “His is just like our home Spencer.” Zipper said softly. “Your home has a market?” Pelican said not looking at them. “Yeah we live in fire kingdom!” Zipper blurted out. Everyone in the market gasped.

Spencer gulped and nudged zipper into a corner. “Why would you say that didn’t I tell you about not mentioning the other kingdoms!” Spencer hissed. “You didn’t tell us.” Zipper grumbled. Spencer facepalmed but zipper was right he had not let him know. “Uhhh guys you better come out and see his.” Weed called out to them. Spencer and Zipper walked out they were surrounded by opossums with daggers. “Hey uh bonfire don’t you think you’re going to far.” Pelican shouted out to an opossum with a necklace with teeth on it. “No they are spies from the other kingdom.” Bonfire yelled out. “Take them to the chief now.” Bonfire ordered the other opossums.