Chapter 3: Watching You

CRAIG POV:

The next day at school, Tweek ignored me completely. And I never tried to talk to him. But I was used to it, nothing was new. Everything was the usually hell or loneliness.

But something was new today. Today, I knew the reason why my beloved Tweek broke up with me and broke my heart. I wish he understood my position and the situation I was brought upon.

At lunch nothing was different either. Tweek sat with Clyde and Token close to the front door of the lunch room on a half deserted table where only the three of them all sat. They were laughing and jittering, talking about school and popularity and new people who were dating. I sat alone on a deserted table. Alone. With no one to sit with me.

Some how everyone found out about me "cheating" on Tweek. After everyone found out, I was left alone. No one talked to me. No one aknoledged me as a human being. Everyone ignored me. I was bullied everyone would punch and beat me up constantly.

Everyday I am always anticipating for after school when Jason, Kenny, Clyde and Cartman pin me against a wall and beat me up in an alley until I am black and blue all over and I can't do anything but lie there and take the pain. If I fight back, I get hurt more and me getting beat up lasts longer than usual. I just take it and get it over with.

I could see Tweek's table laughing together happily. For a split second me and Tweek had eye contact we stared deeply into each others eyes before I reluctantly looked down at my tray. Tweek's coffee brown eyes were fakely lit up with fake joy. I could tell he was faking his emotions. He wasn't happy

His eyes were full of pain and hurt, I could see the pain flicker in his Coffee brown eyes. It was hidden underneath all of his fake smiles and gentle laughs. His smiles were weakly expressed threw his big wide toothy smile shy. I could see clearly that this wasn't my Tweek. This wasn't the Tweek I used to know.

My Tweek was a happy handsome blossom of inner beauty. This was not my Tweek. My Tweek was gone. Except he wasn't my Tweek anymore. He wasn't anyone's.

My Tweek was gone and he wasn't coming back.