Chapter 21: The Future Pt.3

FINN POV:

I closed the door behind me softly heading out into the cold afternoon air.

I was gonna find Noah Donavon and beat the shit out of him.

I trudged out into the snow and tightened my coat shoving my hands deep into my coat pockets.

I walked to the park to see a group of boys gathered around a park bench laughing.

It was Noah and his group of friends.
Logan, Daniel and Carter.

I walked over to them rage pumped threw my veins. They all turned around to face me.

"Who the fuck are you?" Logan said sneering.
"I'm Piper's brother, who the fuck are you?" I asked. Don't let them smell my fear. "Which one of you is Noah?"

One boy stepped forward, he had light brown hair and was wearing a blue letterman jacket.

"I'm Noah, what the hell do you want twerp?" Noah said.

"You really fucking messed with my sister man!" I screamed clenching my fists tightly and walking forward a bit.

"Ha! The only one who is messing up your sister is your faggy parents! You probably take after your dad you gay wad!" Noah laughed.

"You probably take after your dad. Oops sorry! I meant dads! Sorry! Your so gay!" Logan repeated.

So? What if I had a crush on Dillian Marsh? It doesn't matter if your gay! I learned to deal with it not really a trigger anymore.

"Piper is such a dyke man! She probably has a crush on Sandy!" Daniel leaned forward and laughed.

That set me off. I ran forward and grabbed Noah's collar he shrieked.
"Man! Watch the coat! Chill the fuck out!" He smirked.

I clenched my teeth " stay the fuck away from my sister" I threw him to the ground and he scrambled to regain balance.

He adjusted his coat and looked at his friend. "Fellas! I think it's time teach this son of a bitch a lesson!" He yelled.

I stepped back when the first attack came.

Daniel lunged at me with his fists raised aiming for my stomach. I blocked it easy twisting his wrist for extra twist.

Logan went and kicked my knee and my leg fell out and I tumbled to the ground.

Quick I stood up but Logan kicked me back down to the ground. I grabbed his foot and his back crashed to the ground.

"Shit man!" He groaned. Closing and opening his eyes in pain.

Logan grabbed his bike and hopped on racing away from me.

Daniel lunged again and hopped on my back wrapping his arms around my neck chocking me. I coughed for air and threw him off.

Daniel groaned in pain hitting the stone ground on his side. He ran off grabbed his bike quickly racing off same direction Logan ran off in.

I forgot carter was here. Carter was tall and has fists like iron. Carter took his fist and punched me directly in the stomach. I stopped breathing and my eyes bulged out coughing for a single tiny breath of air.

I punched his face and my breath returned. I gulped in the air.

Finally Noah faced me throwing fake punches to tempt me. Noah threw a punch at my face and I ducked hearing the air of the punch whiz above my head.

I knew it was wrong but I raised my photo and kicked his square in the balls. He doubled over and screamed.

"MY BALLS! AHHH MY BALLS! FUCK MAN!" Tears streamed down his face.

"Don't fuck with my sister Noah. If I hear you ever touch him again I will kill you. You make me sick you piece of shit" and with that I waked away smiling. Feeling the heat of a victory.