Chapter 6: Kenny's Confession Flashback

TWEEK'S FLASHBACK POV:

          I walked threw the empty hallways, skinning the uneven tile wall against my finger tips as I walked. I just wanted to be left alone. Everyone would not stop pestering me with their "I'm sorry Craig is such an asshole. He didn't deserve you" act

I suddenly felt the hairs on the back of my neke tingle. Like as if someone was following me. I spun around and a blur of orange caught my reflection. I gritted my teeth and looked at the person I hated. I clenched my fists tigether.

          "What do you want Kenny?" I angrily growled, taking a step towards him getting up in his face trying to act tough. Fortunately, my jittering stopped right on time.

          "Chill Tweek!" Kenny said putting up his hands protectively in front of his chest. What a dick, he thinks he runs this entire school. Hitting on chick after chick and being the player he is, the heartless bastard.

          "Well," I stood there waiting, crossing my slender arms in front of my chest annoyingly "What do you want? Can't you leave me alone? Haven't you hurt me enough?" I stood up to him, waving my arms around. He stepped back and rubbed the back of his neke anxiously.

          "So.... I noticed you and Craig broke up.." He awkwardly mumbled rubbing his sweaty palms together and looking down at the ground instead of in my eyes.

          "If your asking for my approval if you guys want to date, I don't care, Date him if you want" I acted tough but in truth I felt my heart breaking into a thousand tiny pieces. I felt tears brimming the edges of my eyes but I turned away and started walking away from Kenny.

          "Tweek... Wait..." He grabbed my arm, pulling me back, spinning my around to where we almost nose to nose. I almost thought he was going to kiss me and I drew in a short breath and looked at him waiting impatiently.

          "What?" I asked again threw gritted teeth, "Hurry up"

          "Well, Craig never really kissed me..." Kenny looked away rubbing the back of his neke again.

          "Yes he did. I saw you both. In the bathroom that day" I glared at him shooting him down with my hatred. What the fuck what his problem? Has he done me enough damage?

          "No, Tweek, you don't get it" Kenny tried to nogotiate with me. But I was in no mood to be "nogotiated" with. I just wanted to break down and hug my knees and cry. And disapeer forevor into my own little world. Where no one can hurt me, not ever again.

          "Explain yourself" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. And waited for an explanation.

          Kenny didn't pause he immediately sputtered out his reply "Well, I-I kissed him. He told me to stop.A-and I didn't listen" Kenny bit his pale paper thin lips and looked down at me with his gray eyes. "I'm sorry Tweek" He shook his head from side to side very guiltly.

          I turned towards him, U crossing my arms and tilting my head to the side shocked. "Wait. You mean C-Craig didn't want to kiss you? Y-you forced him?" I looked up at him looked for lies. But there was none. He was telling the truth.

          "Yes... And I-I will do anything to get you both together again" He looked up at me, pleading with his eyes. His gray eyes were probably how he got his ladies into bed. They were the kind of eyes that watched your every move, knowing what you're going to do next and what you're thinking.

          I weakly smiled. "Thank you Kenny. Thank you" Kenny leaned in for a hug, but I stepped back. "I'm still pissed at you McWhoremick"

          Kenny nodded, shaking his head to the side "You don't know how depressed Craig was after you left him" Kenny shook his head. "H-he tried to kill himself.." Kenny bit his lip and looked deep into my coffee brown eyes.

          I looked at him wide eyes. "H-he what?" I felt the tears coming back, I tried to hold them in.

          "He tried to hang himself" Kenny said. Without warning I bolted down the hallway, not looking at anyone, just watched the end of the hall as my access point to safety.

          "Where are you going?" Kenny called after me. But I didn't stop. I just yelled back. I had to find Craig right now!

          "I have to find Craig!" I said without looking back to see Kenny watching me.