Chapter 20: The Future Pt. 2

12 Years Later

Tweek: 35
Craig: 36
Finn: 15
Piper: 13

FINN POV:

I walked down the hall to my room. It was snowing outside. I shivered and brushed the snow from my shoulders.

I shoved my bag next to my door and hopped on my bed. But stopped short. What was that? It was crying.

I rose up from my bed as silently as I could and shuffled across the hall. Why was the crying coming from Piper's room?

I put my hand on the door and pushed it open and listened. There was Piper on her bed lying on her side. She still had her winter coat on. She was sobbing. Hard.

I felt my heart break into many pieces. I promised to protect her. I promised. I shuffled towards her. She raised her head and wipped her eyes with her sleeves before looking at me.

"Go away Finn!" She snapped at me.
I ignored her and sat down on the bed next to her.

"What's wrong Piper?" I asked putting my arm around her. She leaned her head on my chest and I hugged her close.

"N-Noah..." She mumbled sobbing into my chest.

I groaned that boy was nothing but trouble. His name was Noah Donavon. Son of Clyde Donavan and Bebe Donavon. My dad Craig told me they caused him nothing but trouble when he was in High School.

"What did he do this time?" I asked rubbing her light blonde hair with my hand.

"He called me ugly and then h-he pushed me down running off with Logan and Ethan.." She sobbed rubbing her eyes.

"It's okay shhh... Shhh... It's okay Piper. It's gonna be okay" I rubbed her shoulder as she sobbed silently into my neck. Dying down slowly and slowly.

"He told me he loved me... He broke all his promises" she said.

Rage ran threw me. I was gonna beat the shit out of that Noah Donavon. His older brother James was in my grade.

He was nothing but trouble.

Piper slowly stopped crying and fell asleep. I pulled her off me laying her down in her bed softly, pulling the covers up to her neck, slipping her coat off her and then pulling off her shoes throwing them across the room.

I kissed her forehead and left the room. Closing the door slowly behind me whispering.
It's gonna be okay...