Chapter 17: Battle Scars

TWEEK POV:

I wish me and Craig stay together forever...

I opened my eyes and looked over and turned to my side and watched Craig lying at my side.

Craig turned over and smiled.
"I love you" he muttered smiling his sexy crooked smile, the one I have loved from the beginning.

"I love you too" I said closing my eyes and kissing him on lips like I never wanted to let go.

I opened my eyes to Craig rubbing my cheek with his hand.
"Show me your scars, Craig, Show me your scars" I sighed sadly.
"Huh?" He blushed.
"Your scars Craig. The ones I made" I said looking straight into his eyes seriously.

He reluctantly rolled up his dark blue sweatshirt and red lines were lined across his wrists. I gasped.

I leaned down and starting kissing his wrists. Craig smiled.

"No more of this. Never again. Never will I let you hurt yourself in this way. Ever again. I promis" I leaned down and kissed his wrist.

"Why would you do this to yourself Craig? Your perfect the way you are. I love you"

"Sometimes... Things hurt. Sometimes.. I feel like I have no other escape... I feel like I don't belong here" Craig sighed sadly.

"You do belong somewhere Craig" I faced him.

"Where?" He asked.

"With me" those words made me lurch forward placing my hands around his neck and my lips on his. Like perfect puzzle pieces.

Craig looked surprised but then closed his eyes and kissed me harder.

We never left each other again.