Chapter 9 | The Letter

CRAIG POV:

          I ran outside the school, weirdly school was ending. That's how much time I spent moping around after Tweek. I stalled as much time as I could getting home because I knew that my parents would yell at me, because they were going to get a call from the school about the classes I missed this afternoon.

          I ran all the way home without stopping though, I had to much angry adrenaline. I broke threw into the doorway into the house and quickly ran up to my room. Trying hard to avoid my dad.

          I had a plan to win Tweek back. The proper way, not by begging, not by creating a sob. I leaned against my bed started to write.

           Dear Tweek Tweak,

          I know you might hate me. I know you may not love me anymore, but anyways I need you to do one thing for me. Just so that I can know the truth.

          Tonight at twelve slip out of your house and join me at Starks pond, there I will have a surprise for you.

          I hope you get this message before tonight.

           Last words. I love you. I know that you might hate me but I still love you.

          I know you might not believe me but I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't want to kiss Kenny. He forced me too. I didn't mean to ever hurt you.

           Your hurt but I can fix it, The most beautiful things in the world are the things that are the most broken

Love,
        Craig Tucker