Chapter 7 | Running From Love

CRAIG POV:

I ran until I couldn't see anything behind me. I ran and ran down the halls, not even stoppping to catch my breath. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side and closed my eyes for a second and rubbed the side of my stomach where my cramp was and winced in the stabing pain the overwhelmed my feelings.

          I suddenly felt my face collide with something. Something hard and cold. I felt my face collide with the wall of part of a secluded part of our high school area. I crashed to the floor onto my back. My head bounced a couple times on the hard cold floor.

          I looked up at the ceiling, everything was blurry. I rubbed the back of my head and looked ahead of me to see what I had ran into. Ahead of me was a dead end. It was just a gray eery darkness that filling the vast empty space in front of me.

          In that moment, I swear, I felt like a deadend. Never noticed, always hated by everyone and alone in the world with absolutely no one around them to help save them.

          I slowly sat myself up and rubbed the back of my neck, beginning to him a tune to myself for encouragement. I inched myself against the wall and brought my blue jeans up to my face and rested my forehead on my knees, closing my eyes. Wanting to sleep, forever. I hugged my knees tightly against my chest. There was no one around me and I started to sing silently to myself.

          Surprisingly, I was not that bad at singing and I sang to myself as I stared into the nothingness in front of me. All I thought of as I sang with song was Tweek. And his handsome smile and beautiful coffee brown eyes and straw blonde hair. I sang as I cried into my knees in the dead end of my life. It was me and Tweek's song.

I Can Hold my Breath

I Can Bite my Tongue

I Can Stay Awake for Days, if That's What you Want

Be your Number One

I Can Fake a Smile

I Can Force a Laugh

I Can Dance and Play in the Park, if That's What you Ask

I Can do it

I Can do it

I Can do it

But I'm Only Human

And I Bleed When I Fall Down

I'm Only Human

And I Crash and I Break Down

Your Words in my Head

Knifes on my Heart

You Build me up and then I Fall Appart

Because I'm only Human

I Can Turn it on

Be a Good Machine

I Can Hold the Weight of Worlds, If That's What you Need

Be Your Everything

I Can do it

I Can do it

I'll get Threw it

But I'm Only Human

And I Bleed When I Fall Down

I'm Only Human

And I Crash and I Break Down

Words in my Head

Knifes in my Heart

You Build me up and Then I Fall Appart

Because I'm Only Human

I'm Only Human

I'm Only Human

Just a Little Human

I Can Only Take so Much

Til I've had Enough

Because I'm Only Human

And I Bleed When I Fall Down

Because I'm Only Human

And I Crash when I Break Down

Your Words in my Head

Knifes on my Heart

You Build me up

And Then I Fall Appart......

          I heard someone coming closer to me and before I could say the last line I heard it come out of the darkness. I listened and watch the male figure appraoach my slowly jittering on his steps towards me.

"......Because I'm only Human....."