Chapter 18: Future

7 Years Later....

CRAIG POV:

Holding in my arms, was my beautiful little girl. Piper Tucker.

Her little eyes were open staring up at me with surprise. They were electric blue, like mine. She had a fluff of blonde hair matted to the top of her head. She was wrapped up in a light pink blanket.

Tweek sat next to me rubbing her head with her thumb. She was a reflections of her father, Tweek.

"She's perfect Craig" Tweek smiled at me and I kissed her on the cheek, lightly. She was beautiful.

"Just like you" I muttered. Tweek blushed.

"I love you Piper" I leaned in and whispered in her tiny ear.

I looked down to feel and pulling sensation on my arm as three year old Finn sat down next to me on the couch.

"Dad! Let me see her! Let me see my new baby sister!" Finn wined.

Finn had dark raven black hair stuck up in all directions with dark coffee brown eyes. They were open wide staring at Piper's tiny body.

"Wait Finn, be patient" I said. Finn muttered something before finally settling down.

"Let me hold her" he said calmly. I looked at Tweek and smiled. Our perfect little family.

I placed the tiny body in Finns arms and Finn started squeaking. He leaned down and whispered softly in his ear.

"Piper, you are my baby sister. I might get annoyed, even hate you at times. But I want you to remember I love you, and I will always be there to protect you. From anything"