Chapter 3

Blood? Did she just say blood? Who are theses people I thought throwing the glass across the room. "That's disgusting" I said as I ran into the bathroom rising off my mouth. When I stepped out the bathroom the maid walked towards me and slapped me across the face. "You should be glad My Mistress gave you that blood slut. Normal servants would die from that wound. She saved you for some reason. Don't take it for granted" she told me as tears went down my eyes. "What's going in here?" Said a voice as I looked towards it to see my mistress.
She saved my life? Why would she do something like that and for me a servant? Who is nobody. I don't even know this chick.
"It's nothing Mistress" said the maid as she bowed down to her. I stared at her as she stared at me.
"Not going to bow down"
"Why would I do that to somebody that fed me blood" I said with disgust in my voice as she came towards me and slapped me. "Everyone out" she commanded as everyone left the room. "Is this how you treated the other Samatha? No wonder she killed herself" I said as she grabbed the back of my hair and got in my face. "Don't you ever say that name again. It's your fault she died" she said to me letting me go. "Well since I'm stuck here. What's your name anyways?" I asked her feeling the back of my head.
"The name is Rose"
"Well. Nice to meet you Rose" I said to her as I stood up and walked away from her as she grabbed my hand pulling me towards her. She held me around my waist as my back was pressed against her. I felt her breath on my the back of my neck as my face turned red and hot. "W-W-What are you doing?" I asked her as she started to kiss my neck sending shivers down my spine. "I'm hungry" she whispered in my ear bitting it as I moan against her touch. I felt her wet tongue tracing my neck as all I felt were two fangs entering my skin as I screamed.