Chapter 16

Samatha
I was drying my tears as we made it to the cabin as fear struck me.
If Elizabeth is this angry. I wonder what Rose's reaction will be.
I walked into the cabin with them as Rose was drinking her wine as she looked at my direction a cruel smile on her lips.
"There you are Samatha"
"Look I can explain.."
but I flitch and stopped talking as the wine glass was thrown across the room.
"ENOUGH YOU RAN AWAY AGAIN DIDN'T YOU?! YOU LEFT ME HERE ALONE! YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT YOU DONE!"
"WAIT!" Yelled Erin standing in front of me to prevent Rose from coming near me. "Who are you?" Asked Rose walking towards Erin slowly as Elizabeth started to growl.  "I'm Erin and Samatha didn't run away she was kidnapped. I saw it first hand" said Erin as there was a look on Rose's face I couldn't explain. It switched to anger in a second. "Who kidnapped her? Was it one of Peter's men?" Asked Rose grabbing Erin's shoulders as Elizabeth stepped forward but stepped back when Rose looked at her. "That I do not know. I do know it wasn't one of Peter's men" said Erin as I looked at her in disbelief.
Why is she protecting her?
"Fine them. You shall stay here for thanks for helping her. Samatha go to your room" said Rose letting Erin go as I nod walking to my room shutting the door. I heard the door open and close a couple of minutes later as Rose walked in the room.
"Rose I'm so.."
I was cut off with her lips on mine. "Oh I missed you" said Rose breaking the kiss as she stroked my cheek hugging me tightly.
Oh am I glad to be home.