Chapter 7

She threw me on the bed as I was facing her and her naked body. She kissed me on my lips as i was surprised at first but started kissing her back.
She tastes so good.
She was in top of me as she kissed my lips again and going down my stomach as I moaned with each kiss she gave me. She stared down at my naked top half of my body as I stared at her. "Have you ever made love to a woman before?" She whispered in my ear as I looked away from her shy. "I actually never made love to anyone before"'I tell her as she got off of me and pulled down my pants. "Good that means your mine" she said to me as she started to put her head between my legs as the dark clouds from outside roamed in closer as a thunderstorm came through.
~
I laid next to her as she laid next to me after we made love to each other.
"How was it for your first time my beauty?"
"Well I always thought my first time would be with a guy but it was amazing" I tell her as she kissed my cheek and got up. I sat up on the bed about to get up also but she pushed me back on the bed. "No getting up just yet. I'm going to make some lunch" she said to me leaving the room with nothing on. I couldn't help but have a grin on my face as I watched the rain hit the windows outside. When she came back with lunch she set it on my lap as I ate the grilled cheese as it melted in my mouth.
"This tastes amazing"
"Thanks I made it" she told me as she kissed my lips as I kept on eating. "Tell me about yourself"' she told me suddenly as she sat next to me on the bed.
"What do you want to know?"
"What are your parents like?" She asked me as it suddenly hit me that I wold never see them again. With a heavy sigh I told her about my parents. How I had both loving parents despite the fact that my dad was strict and how my mom was a teacher and my dad a vet. "So um can I ask you something now?" I asked her as she nod.
"Well how did you turn?"
"Well"
"My mistress My mistress we are under attack" said a guard bursting into our room as both me and Rose looked at one another.